Hello, folks. I ate some food several days ago and that food looked, tasted and even smelled suspicious. However, I still have no symptoms. It is really strange to me that my organism didn't react, so I am wondering whether symptoms of food poisoning are noticable instantly. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello. Usually symptoms start noticeable instantly after food consuming. We are talking about 48 hours maximum. The symptoms are very noticeable. Those are: nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Fever can also be present. On the other hand, if the condition get worse, there is even a dehydration. Is there another person that ate the same suspicious food like you did? If there is, try to find out if that person has any symptoms. If there is, you can contact a doctor. I hope everything will be all right.