Does anyone know a song in spanish that goes:

ai ai ai ai, cantan no llores....

Can i get lyrics for that?

eeeeeey Macarena? lol

i know that the next word in the next line is
porque....
big help i am. :|

thank you google
Cielito Lindo

De la sierra morena
Viene bajando viene bajando
Un par de ojitos negros
Cielito lindo de contrabando

Ese lunar que tienes
Cielito lindo junto a la boca
No se lo des a nadie
Cielito lindo que a m me toca

Ay ay ay ay
Canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cieltio lindo los corazones

thank you google Cielito Lindo De la sierra morena Viene bajando viene bajando Un par de ojitos negros Cielito lindo de contrabando Ese lunar que tienes Cielito lindo junto a la boca No se lo des a nadie Cielito lindo que a m me toca Ay ay ay ay Canta y no llores Porque cantando se alegran Cieltio lindo los corazones

That's the one! I've been trying to remember the lyrics for 8 years now. Thanks!

That's the one! I've been trying to remember the lyrics for 8 years now. Thanks! I didn't know the words either but knew what you were talking about. Sadly, I remember it mostly because Chi-Chis used the tune for their "Fry-yi yi yiiiiieeeed! Iiiiii yi yi yi ice cream" commercial.

I've had that song stuck in my head (on and off) for the past 8 years since my junior year of high school. And all i had was "ai ai ai ai, cantan no llores". It was killing me.

The song you're referring to is "Cielito Lindo" I know the melody very well since it has been "adapted" by many fraternities as a rather raunchy drinking song melody involving limericks English Translation: 1. Down from the dark hills, love Comes a pair of sparkling black eyes, love, That have escaped from the house. CHORUS: Ah, ah, ah, ah! Sing, and don't cry; Because singing, love, Brings joy to the heart. 2. If your mother tells you, love, "Close the door".... Make out as if you're closing it, love, But leave it open! CHORUS: Ah, ah, ah, ah! Sing, and don't cry; Because singing, love, Brings joy to the heart. 3. Bird that abandons, love, His first nest.... Returns to find it occupied, love, Well deserved! CHORUS: Ah, ah, ah, ah! Sing, and don't cry; Because singing, love, Brings joy to the heart. The English translations of foreign language songs are not singing versions. They are given only for understanding of what you are singing. Listen carefully to the songs on the record for pronunciation and intonation. Much of the beauty of these songs derives from their original languages.