I was late and then when i did have my period it was like olny 4 or 5 days and now im spotting and i have have had more headaches and i just need some help on thos

Hi Cat! I can help you I just need some more information OK?

1. When was your last period?
2. When did you have unprotected sex?
3. Are your periods usually regular?
4. Have either yourself or your partner been recently checked for STD's?

my last period was last month and i had it this month but it was late and yea i did have unprotected sex.
yes my periods are regular and yes i i have

OK! So do you think that you just had a short period or a lighter period this month?

i think i was little and shorter

I think that you are in the clear - as far as pregnancy goes! BUT do you have any actual dates of having unprotected sex and your period! I can usually determine what is going on if I have specific dates!

wat you mean but waht you said

IF you can tell me the exact dates of when your last period happened and then this one! And also the dates of you having unprotected sex! I can try and determine IF there is still a chance that you are pregnant!

Hi honey! Do you know the actual dates/days that you had unprotected sex? And the exact dates of both your periods! From the sounds of it, you sound pregnant with the above quote BUT I NEED the major information to help you further! ALSO I don't like the sounds of it when you stated that you are spotting! That's why I need to know the dates!

8 of nov and i have sex on the and 19 and 20 and then this on was on 14 of this month

Hi honey! If the 19th and 20th of November were the only days of unprotected sex, and your period came on December 14th I think you are fine - as in NOT pregnant! When you mentioned about the "spotting" when did this start, and is it red or brown? Do you have any cramping?

it started a couple days after we had sex and it comes and goes and its liek a pink not really red and like i do have cramping and sometime it feels like my belly is turning

OK! I would like you to call your doctor and have him/her check you out! I don't like the sounds of this spotting - it could be from an infection or even an STI/STD OR just your hormones playing up! RU on the pill? If so you still need to talk to a doctor because intermittent bleeding should never be left unseen OK? So have him/her see you ASAP and then let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey1

no im not on the pill

Ok! Still phone your doctor OK?