I do get the breathlessness but I get it just seating and watching tally. I walk for 40 minutes 5/week, so I know that I am not out of shape. When this all started for me, I would get the breathlessness several times an hour and the doctor said I had stress induced asthma. He gave me an inhaler, which was no help. Anyway, like all the other symptoms it comes and goes. Is it possible that my breathlessness is stress induced?

I have been getting the breathless too, but it's a feeling like I can't take a deep breath when I want to. I am sitting here crying right because it is really bad and freaking me out and I know the anxiety I am feeling just makes it worse. But I have been to the ER when it was happening and my pulse oxygen level was 100% so I am getting plenty of air, but it just doesn't feel like it.... I believe that is stress induced and you know I have heard old stories about women killing themselves during menopause and I now know why! This is so hard for me.

HI,

I think its stress induced.... as these symptoms come n go with me too.... need to try to be relaxed, stay away from negative thoughts....when the mind is busy and happy, things aare absolutely fine.... also these symptoms get worse a week before the monthly cycle.

so relax..... not much to worry about

rgrds