Hello everyone.

I am worried about my son. He is 32 years old and lately he is complaining that he is having some tight feeling around his heart that is followed with breathlessness. At first we were thinking that this is caused by his work. He is working too much and he almost doesn’t sleep. He is under the pressure at his job. But now, this happens all the time and that is why we are scared for him. Can you tell me should we be worried and what we should do. I hope that it is nothing serious.

Thanks in advance.

Hey.

Lady, your son needs to visit his doctor. Breathlessness is very unpleasant sensation of very uncomfortable, rapid and difficult breathing.

Does he feel that his chests are tight and that they hurt while he is breathing? This can be a bug alarm as well.

It is very important for him to seek medical attention.

Maybe he is just tired because of his job but you also need to know that a lot of things caused by job can lead to some other diseases.

So force your kid to visit the doctor. Like I told you, maybe it is nothing but it seeks for attention.

Hey there.
Thank you so much. I did it. I was talking to him and he listened to me. He went to see his doctor very soon after our talk. He told me that he is not concerned but that he is going to do this because of me. Now, he told me that he did a lot of tests but that he needs to wait for a couple of days until those tests are done. I was talking to him today and he told me that he is feeling fine but that he is out of his breath periodically and that he couldn’t sleep. For how long we need to wait those tests? And why he is not in the hospital? I think that they need to observe him.

Hey. This condition can be a symptom or indicator of heart attack. Tight feeling around the heart, exhaustion and shortness of breath are just a few ways your body tells you that you need to rest. Also, it can be sign of heart trouble.

If you are feeling tired or bad very often for no reason, your body is telling you that something is really wrong.

Maybe your son is working too much, maybe he needs to rest a little bit but I don’t want to tell you that that is it and that you should never go and consult your doctor.