Hi all. I work in one junkyard and have been lifting really heavy stuff for last few years... Anyway, recently I started feeling severe pain in almost my all joints so I’m wondering if it is possible that I have arthritis?? Can arthritis be induced by trama??? I would really appreciate your answers... Thanks

Rheumatoid arthritis is a degenerative condition which begins with inflammation of the synovial membrane and progresses to the erosion of cartilage. Eventually, the joint cavity gets destroyed so the bones rub together and erode. Over time, when working physically hard work like you do, stress placed on the joints can result in inflammation of the tendons and muscles, as well as the joint capsule, causing pain and stiffness. Damage to knees is one example of trauma-induced arthritis. So, I guess that is very likely that you indeed have trauma-induced arthritis. I think that you should see your health care provider to see what will be your next step, as you should get a treatment for that. Best of luck.