in the same way a male seeking to be more femine, he would take estrogen pills to grow breast and more femine ways. im sure a women can take an estrogen pill for the same reason. but my question is, is it ok to take along with birth control?...will it altar the effectiveness of birth control???..or possibly be damaging to your health???

BIRTH control has ESTROGEN in it, so if a woman is using birth control pills, then she DOES NOT need extra estrogen!

A man should not use birth contorl pills to feminize himself, there are beter formulations specifically meant for that.

I am 35 years married women. I do not have timely mensuturation. we had relationship and sex without condoms but there was not ejaculation. However, currently I spoted blood and thought to be mensuration but it was not. Am I pregnent? I do not want baby. Would you suggest me take some pills to have regular mensuration or any other advice.

Mania Rimal

I am 34 years married women. I have problem of timely mensuration. I do not think I am pregnant but I do not have mensturation in time. I spotted blood but not enough to claim mensuration. I had sex without condoms but there was not ejaculation. I do not want baby any more. I want to have some pills that can regulate my mensuration. Am I pregnant ? Please advice me.

Meair hunington

I am on a low dose birth control and I know I need more estrogen, I cannot get in to see my dr for months! could I take a low dose estrogen or cut a pill in half?