I am on birth control pills and I am worried that birth control pills will affect some way menopause. I think I am worried that pills will prevent or delay my menopause. Is that possible? Is taking birth control pills before menopause safe? What I can do about it? Should I stop with pills?

Do you have menopausal symptoms...maybe hot flashes, sleep disturbances, vaginal dryness? A woman still goes through menopause even if she is taking birth control pills, but she may not know it. Menopause occurs naturally when your ovaries stop making estrogen and progesterone. If you are in menopause with birth control pills you’ll continue to get estrogen and progesterone from the pills and you wouldn’t be aware that your ovaries do not produce them anymore. I think that you should discuss it with your doctor and you and your doctor will decide together how long you should take this medicine. Your doctor can also measure a hormone called FSH to see if you're in menopause and if the FSH measurement is over 30, you've probably entered menopause.