I know you might find I am not so good girl, but I have to ask this question. I started to take birth control pills two weeks ago, with prescription of my gynecologist. I want to know if that is true what one friend of mine told me. She said ecstasy can interfere with birth control pills, and I should stop using one of those. Can you tell me if that is proven that is dangerous, or she wants to scare me to stop using ecstasy?

I had the same question few months ago. I started to take birth control pills, and I have to admit I used to be on ecstasy. I did not want to stop any of this, so I needed to ask around about it. I also wanted to know is that dangerous, since both are chemicals, and it would be bad if my pills stop working? That is why I asked around and found out the answer you need. I found out that is a common issue with birth control pills if some another drug will interfere with them. MDMA, as one of ingredients in ecstasy, is not known to interfere with birth control, but the combination has not been properly researched. Given the large numbers of young people using both, I think we would have heard more about it. We should all be informed if there were a problem, and we still do not. If you take your birth control pill, shortly before taking MDMA there is a chance of throwing up the birth control pill. That is because the MDMA causes you to vomit, so normally, you will miss one dose of your pill.

MDMA does not make you vomit. If you are taking ecstasy and vomiting, there is likely something else in the pill that is causing the vomiting. If you are taking pure MDMA, on the other hand, and throwing up, it is more than likely nerves. Eating an hour or so before you take your MDMA or E generally helps with any nausea.

depends on if you are taking pure mdma or if you are taking a tab with additives. it is possible that if there are additives in your pill, gelcap or press, that it will affect birth control. You can order pill testing kits online and that would give you a better idea if it will interfere with any other medications you are taking.

Ok my girlfriend is taking birth control and one of the side effects is lack of desire to have sex, with a few more along with that. But ecstasy is the complete opposite and usually when it comes to pills opposites don't mix well. So if stop taking whichever one is of the least importance to you.

Mate, "Pure MDMA" would kill you xD
although i do agree that there's probably something dodgy in that crystal white powder to make you vomit- if you're taking it in pill form, no f*****g sh*t there's other sh*t inside, stop, immediately and look for the powder form!

Again "pure MDMA" would kill you. there will always be additives but pills generally have worse chemicals added in, they put all sorts i, and you can't control your dosage in pill form.