hi all i am a 30 year old male wishing to become female i have decided to try estraderm for breast enlargement have any males tried these and how did you get on?

It is very important, if you have already decided that this is what you really need and want to do, that you do it with help from professionals, because internet is one thing and real life is in most cases completely different. For starters, Estraderm is usually not the first choice for beginning of hormonal treatment. As with all hormone replacement treatments you need tests and expert opinions about the right dosage and type of therapy. If you don’t do that you are not only going to be disappointed with the results – and they come after years of hormonal treatment, but also you can get seriously ill. Or perhaps you have already gone through psychological evaluation and have consulted with all of the other medical professionals?

andy2010 wrote:

I want like a my look as a female i want my sex change

My name ajay i have interested to wear saree at home i have wish to wear saree in public place &go to marriage

iam want breast

iam 40male to female andn i want to convert my body to female body im thin slim fair smooth , what should i do to develop breasts PERMANENT and change my Body set up , store fats in female places and eventually , turn my body into female type body , please guide

Bovine ovaries pills a day ...takes about 6 months for the body to re-program way it processes hormones......make sure you really want to become femine first as after 6 months there's no turning back afterwards as you'll continue producing estrogen and little to no testerone (varies from person to person in degrees and amounts). Your Penis and Testicles will shrink as well and the Bovine Ovaries will feminize your body. Any breast growth achieved is permanent so again...be sure before passing the 6 month mark as a lot of the changes are irreversible. Finally, after 6 months, you'll become sterile and most likely unable to create any children. For less permanent results take Purerfica Murfica pills....less permananent but can gain simuliar results over time until you're SURE that the changes that Bovine Ovaries will bring to your body (AND Life) are something you REALLY DESIRE and not just a passing fancy....
Use Saw Palmedo (Sp?) as a anti-androgen.

I am Interested in The Bovine Ovaries Pills....WHERE would I Find these Pills....I WANT TO COMPLETLY FEMINIZE MYBODY...... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...

SINCERLEY
KELLIANN

I TAKE PILLS TO BECOME MORE FEM WHICH ORRTHE BEST PILLS TO TAKE.

Just google "bovine ovarian glandular" and see what results come up. Some foreign suppliers are less trustworthy than established vitamin/herb companies. Expect up to $12 for 60 capsules. You need a high core temperature for these to work well. About 98.5 F.

Swanson has it.. Bovine ovaries pills a day ...takes about 6 months for the body to re-program way it processes hormones......make sure you really want to become femine first as after 6 months there's no turning back afterwards as you'll continue producing estrogen and little to no testerone (varies from person to person in degrees and amounts). Your Penis and Testicles will shrink as well and the Bovine Ovaries will feminize your body. Any breast growth achieved is permanent so again...be sure before passing the 6 month mark as a lot of the changes are irreversible. Finally, after 6 months, you'll become sterile and most likely unable to create any children. For less permanent results take Purerfica Murfica pills....less permananent but can gain simuliar results over time until you're SURE that the changes that Bovine Ovaries will bring to your body (AND Life) are something you REALLY DESIRE and not just a passing fancy....
Use Saw Palmedo (Sp?) as a anti-androgen

I'm a male who purchased estrogen on the black market. Started a year ago but now I have breast and I love them. Good 5

I am 40 and I want to become a full female, how hard is this.i want to give birth and be a mommy.

If there is any one that has done the same or anything

So your a full women how do you get on the black market