Does birth control stunt your growth?

I haven’t heard of this and I suppose that I would if it were a known fact, there would be warnings-I guess.
If you are thinking about starting the pills and you haven’t finished growing you should definitely consult a gynecologist to see if you are allowed to use it. Actually any women regardless her age should be evaluated by a gyn to see if she is fit to take hormonal pills. I reckon that it has something to do with the liver.
I myself am not a very fond of hormonal pills due to all the side effects they cause and due to estrogen’s link to cancer.

Most birth control pills are a progesterone/estrogen mix. Estrogen stimulates proliferation at the growth plate, but too much estrogen can cause premature closure of the growth plates in someone whose haven't already been closed (prepubescent females being at risk in regard to this question). Most women taking birth control are too old to have to worry about estrogen side effects on growth.