I had unprotected sex three times on the last day of my period.I got the morning after pill the day after and i had spotting for a few days.But this spotting could of been because it was my first time.It been six weeks now and no period.I feel like I should have it,pains,bloated,and feel weird down below..

I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and it said negative..Could i be pregnant/ectopic pregnancy???

How did you come out? I also took the morning after pills and had a normal period right after that. I've not had a period so far this month...was due to start Oct. 22nd. I've taken three home pregnanacy tests and all are negative. Did your period finally start on its own? Please advise. Thanks!

Usually when you take the morning after pill, it can delay your period or make it come sooner...

I agree with that one! When I took a morning after pill for the first time, my period was two weeks late. I went to see my doctor of course, because, no matter how many pregnancy tests I have done, there was always a suspicion that I am pregnant, especially because my period was late. He told me that those pills can have those side - effects just like other hormonal pills and that is why my period was late. Also, we get really stressed and nervous about this, and that is why our period gets even later than we expected. 

It's strange that there's no one to answer (I'm from Belgium so don't mind the errors)

The MAP can delay your period, but when you'are a week or more to late, it could be useful to see a doctor. You can do a pregnancy test 14 days after the unprotected sex, so if the test is negative, you probably aren't pregnant!

But the MAP does only protect you from the sex you had in the (max.) 72 before taking the MAP. So if you had on protected sex after taking the MAP, you still could get pregnant.

I can tell you all what is wrong because before i actually got pregnant i experienced the same thing about a year prior. That morning after pill is what is delaying your periods. Technically the morning after pill stops the implantation of the egg which can really throw your body and hormones off cycle. If you have taken pregnancy tests and they are negative, your not pregnant, especially if you have taken more than one. My advice is to stop worrying yourselves sick and if it really bothers you go to the doctor. You might just be irregular from the usage of the pill, but i can guarentee your not pregnant. Trust me, when your pregnant youll know! lol

Hope all is ok!?

At the beginning of this year i had to take the morning after pill from being extremely silly and having unprotected sex. This did delay my period...however i am irregular anyway.
My periods never really got back into a rhythm and recently i had to take MAP for the second time. Not so silly this time contraception split. I'm currently waiting for my period to arrive.
I think we should all do tests and pray they are negative. If you are really worried about doing this alone get a friend to go with you or go to a Family Planning clinic or Brook advisory center.
Don't worry there is a solution to most problems just stay calm.
Let me know how it goes
xxx

osh and i though i was the only one in this situation.
Worrying myself i think is wat i have done right now i feel like i need to be sick, first time sex, unprotected, n had the morning after pill within 13hrs. i am now two weeks late and i just am freaking out a tad. i am only 17 and can not afford to be pregnant and before anyone wants to say why did u do it then, thing is, he was 22 and i felt like i had no power over anything that happened.

Juste12, if a man took advantage of you in that way, that's bordering on rape. Never, ever, ever let somebody control you like that. By the way, I am a man. I'm posting here because I had a fling which resulted in a split condom and then the morning after pill (thank God for Teso pharmacy on a Sunday morning).

It is now six weeks later, and she still has not had her period. However, a test done at four weeks was negative.

I've read of cases of the MAP making periods up to 3 months late, but the advice on the packet is to go and see your doctor if your more than 21 days late.

Looking at the maths, though: You'd have a 50% chance of being fertile when you had sex, an 8% chance of getting pregnant if you were fertile at the time, a 5% chance of the MAP not working and a 1% chance of an over-the -counter test being wrong. So, if you took the MAP and a pregnancy test says you're not pregnant, your odds of being pregnant are around 0.00002% - Fifty thousand to one against.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't worry, though. If your period is that late, something is wrong, and you should see your doctor.

Hey
for the girl from belgium ...
do you know how old you have to be to get the MAP in belgium?
and do you need a perscription?
thanks!

omg! my situation is exactly the same!

this was also my first time... had unprotected sex with a 22 year old! i know exactly how you feel.. i am actually sooo sooo worried that i may be pregnant even though i took the morning after pill like 2 hours later. I am now 17 days late and i took a test which cam out negative and the other one came out as invalid. I am thinking of going to the family planning clinic because im also 17 and i cannot by any means get pregnant. i am so worried.

this seems to happen a fair bit and i know what you feel. going through the same problem at the moment and as alsih003 pointed out you should never let anyone take advantage, i knew that but alcohol severely clouds my judgement. Im not that late but still incredibily paniced. Id make sure you confide in some very close friends or family and talk about it when you need to. Im soo glad i have some very supportive and understading people in my life. Also if you need to go to a clinic then take someone with you for moral support, it helps so much! can people who are paniced let us know how they get on please.

OMG so like a month ago i had sex. we used a condom but when we looked at it there was cum on the top of it. i took no chances and went to get the MAP the next day about 16 hours later. I read the book and i went to get some food because it said it would be better so before i drank the pill i had to pee went to the restroom and boom i had my period. i took the pill that same day [i didnt want to risk it] i didnt really feel pain and i didnt throw up. that was the 1st of nov i am now 3 days late and am soo scared :"[ can it be normal? or might i be expecting a kid :"[ PLEASE HELP ME am too young to have a kid :/ my parents would kill me. i really need some advice :'(

okay so am kinda going threw the same thing :-( on oct 31 i had sex.. when we looked at the condom it had a bit of cum on the top of it. so the next day like 16 hours later i went to get the MAP. i read the little book and went to gewt some food because it said it would be better. BEfore i took the pill that day i went to the restroom and boom i got my period. i still took the pill [i didnt want to risk it] my period was the same as always. Now am about 4 days Late :[ and am super scarred can i be pregnat? OMG am still to young and my parents would kill me you think it might be a Pill side effect? PLEASE HELP ME :"( am going crazy cant sleep just thinking about it

Guest wrote:

juste12 wrote:

omg! my situation is exactly the same!

girls, me three unfortunatley! i had sex for the first time in the beggining of october and then again last friday when i was stupidly drunk and a boy took advantage of this. i took the morning after pill on saturday morning however i cant remeber the last time i had a period. im worrying toooooooooo :(