Hii My last period started on 18/09/2014 and ended on 20/09/2014. I have a regular 28 days cycle. I had sex with my boyfriend on 24/09/2014. Unfortunately there was a condom breakdown. He didn't ejaculate inside by vagina. But to be on safer side I took ipill(emergency contraceptive pill) within 2 hours. Then I got bleeding on 29/02/2014 evening which ended on 02/10/2014 evening. Flow was normal like periods. But the problem is I haven't got period after that till today. I took home pregnancy test today on 29/10/2014. It's negative. I m scared. Don't know what to do!! Don't want to get pregnant. When I will get my periods?? I m pregnant?? Please advice what to do. I m very scared.

Hi Aarohi,

It's unlikely you are pregnant.

The Ipill has side effects and you are likely experiencing some of them.  It can make your next SEVERAL periods early or late AND they may be shorter or longer than normal. 

When you have your next period varies.  It may be irregular for a bit.  It does not mean you are pregnant.

Hope it helps.

What should I do then??
Shall I visit to a gynaecologist or shall wait for my periods to come.

Wait for your period. You took a medication that caused it to be late. It takes time for it to return to normal.
You took a test, it said negative. You can always retest if you want.
I doubt you are pregnant - don't worry, really. The Ipill is very effective.

Yesterday (30/10/2014) I got periods.
Is everything thing fine now.
Or still chances of pregnancy??

If your period appears "normal" as in like your others, it is very unlikely that you are pregnant.

There can be bleeding early in pregnancy. You can always confirm with a pregnancy test.

When shall I take pregnancy test again??

You can test anytime since it has been at least two weeks. Use your first morning urine, your wakeup pee, for the best accuracy.

I really don't think you are pregnant.

Good luck.