can a girl get pregnant with the serum of a man?

She could definitely be pregnant! Women ovulate about 14 days into their cycle you take that from the first day of her period! And sperm can live for several days in the uterus so she could DEFINITELY be pregnant!

but i did not ejaculated onto her vagina now can she get pregnant?

Because you had unprotected sex ALL an egg needs is 1 sperm - in one ejaculate there are 1 million sperm, in 1 drop there are 10,000 and in precum there can be upto a thousand sperm - depending! You can't see sperm so you can't control if you have any on your penis or not! ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you are playing Russian Roulette and it is just a matter of time for you to become pregnant! ALWAYS protect yourself! Also a baby could be the least of your worries! As genital herpes is a HUGE problem right now, and if the present stats continue 1/2 the population of the USA WILL have genital herpes in 10 years!!!!!!! There is no cure for Herpes!! So hopefully she isn't pregnant, time will tell, and think more about your health and hers from now on OK?

after 8 hrs she had taken contraceptive pill nd after 1 hr she go some leak from her vagina what do u say now?

OK! Was she on the pill before - as in everyday? Or are you talking about the Morning after pill - to stop conception?

after 8 hrs of sex she had taken that pill named as i pill and then she got some yellowish leak from her vagina plz tell me now can she get pregnant now?

I don't know what I pill is - is for stopping conception - as in emergency contraception! Some call it the morning after pill and or Plan B! IF that is what she took she should not be pregnant! Emergency contraception is about 98% effective!

NOW if she just tool a regular Birth Control Pill for the 1 day, she could definitely still be pregnant! As this does NOTHING!

no that is not a birth control pill that is a contraceptive pill you can see on the website is has to be taken with in 72 hrs

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Ok so she took what we call the morning after pill or plan b! These are highly effective and can stop conception - IF there was an egg - and has a success rate of 98 - 99%! The only down side to this is that some women I have counselled on here have still been pregnant! As sperm can live several days and just wait till an egg is produced! BUT that said I am 98% sure she is not pregnant! BUT in the future please use protection! As she is NOT supposed to use the I pill for contraception OK? Good luck to both of you! And please keep me updated to see if she gets her period OK? Also know that due to the pill, sometimes it can cause periods to be off a bit!

thank god we r safe nd thank u sir/madam .

this is last question if ipill doesnt works and after a month she got pregnant then what do i do?

That is upto both of you honey! I nor anyone else can tell you what to do if a pregnancy occurs! BUT I think you should relax and just focus on being safe in teh future OK? Also I am a madamme!!! XD IF the girl is worried please try and put her mind at rest as stress can delay a period! Do you know when she is due? Glad I could help!

her last periods was on 28 march to 1 i guess

mam i will never do sex before marriage and after 3 yrs am going to marry her