hi. i took plan b after the condom my boyfriend wore broke. Six days after i took it, i got my period, or what seemed to be my period. It was just like my period but really disgusting. I read that it is normal to bleed so idk if this was my actual period cause it was two weeks earlier than expected. I never got it again that month so im assuming it was.Please help!!! Thanks

I've taken plan B before and it basically made me start my period less than a week after taking it. The only difference was that I bled much less than a normal period.

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME... did u get your period eventually... and does that count as your period. everyones like its a common side effect but i want to know when you bleed after taking plan B if that means you NOT pregnant :(

Plan b just force to bleed all away, then you can't get pregnant. It's not an ordinary period, it's just the effect of the drug, next time use better condoms xD

I had the same problem. My period ended on July 3, my noyfriend ans I had unprotected sex on the 4th. I took Plan B the next morning and expericened bleeding two days afterwards. After assuming it was my period, this past weekend ( July 14 ) my boyfriend and I had sex but used condoms. Is it possible that I can be pregnant even though he didnt cum inside me? Im too young to be a parent and Im worried sick! Is this just all in my head? Help!