i just got ECP wihtin 12 hrs after of intercourse yesterday..my last first day of my period was on aug 14 and i had a unportected intercourse on aug 26 and i am really scared if its gonna work or not..pls help

If I am understanding you correctly, you took the emergency pill 12 hrs after having intercourse? Usually this pill can be taken up to five days aftrwards and still work. You should be safe and not be pregnant. Did you have any odd symptoms after taking this pill?

When taken within 24 hours of sex, ECP IS THE MOST EFFective at that time :-D

ALSO, you should know that ECP CAN AND MAY make your NEXT period LATE or earlier than normal!

ECP throws your cycle out of whack, but this is not dangerous, I PROMISE!! It can cause grils to worry though...

Try getting on normal birth control if you can, it is cheaper than ECP, and actually regulates the period =)

i am 1st time bc pills user.....this is my 1st month...i totally missed a pill on 9th but took my pill as regular on 10th and had unprotected sex on 10th evening...and after that i am regular on my pills....is there any chance of me getting pregnant.....?

and also can i hav unprotected sex on my last pill of the month?i am usin a pack of 21 pills

plz help