I had sex on the last day of my period and took (diane-30, normal birth control pills 4 immediately and 4, 12 hours later) I then took the BC "Emkit" approx 80 hours after the "accident" I need to know how safe am I and how do EC pills effect your periods? And if minor abdominal cramps are normal with EC pills?

The emergency pill releases the hormone progestogen and works in three possible ways:

it can prevent ovulation (an egg being released),delay ovulation until a safe time, orprevent implanting (when a fertilised egg settles in the womb).If vomiting occurs within two hours of taking the pill, you should ask advice about taking a repeated dose, together with a medicine to stop you vomiting again.
Because of the way that the emergency pill works, your period may occur later or earlier than expected. If you are concerned, see your GP.

If the emergency pill is taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex, then approximately 19 out of 20 pregnancies can be prevented.

some possible side effects

bleeding that is not due to a menstrual period
nausea
pain in the lower part of the stomach
tiredness

not very common ones-
breast tenderness
diarrhoea
dizziness
headaches
menstrual problems including irregular bleeding or spotting. Seek immediate medical advice if your menstrual period is five or more days late
vomiting

i highly doubt you would have been pregnant anyway as you ovulate 2 weeks after your period!

take care :-)