Hi their,

I am stressing alot!!!!I had unprotected sex about two weeks ago while I was on the 3rd day of my period, and I am using birth control for about a few years now but it was the first time a guy ever finished inside me and I freaked out!I got the morning after pill the next morning and took it within 12hours. My period was then on and off still for a few days after and then it stoped. The reason why I am worried is because I have been feeling nauseas the last couple of days and I also dont feel like eating I am stressing so much about this my friends say I should stop stressing and that I should just wait until my period comes next month but if I stress to much my period wont come and then I am going to stress even more!!?I dont know what to do is their a chance that I can be pregnant??

Hi Unknown,

You did not have unprotected sex.  You were protected by your birth control pills.  Plan B was not necessary.

Daily birth control is MUCH more effective than Plan B.  Your next few periods can be early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.  These are common side effects of emergency contraceptives.

Nausea is a common side effect as well.

It is unlikely you are pregnant, chances are very low.