Hi, I'm only 15 years old and yes, I am sexually active but not recently. I started my period up again last night. Today about two hours ago I had this horrible pain. I felt it in my vagina, anus, and uterus. I've looked up multiple times about what these symptoms are. The pain seems to come back and then go away. I thought it was gas so I went to the bathroom to poop but it only made it worse. I thought it was my tampon but that didn't help either. Someone help me, it won't go away no matter what I do and I'm too scared to tell my mom until I know what is actually wrong. Please and thank you. I'd appreciate any feedback. 

I KNOW YOU ARE SCARED TO TELL YOUR MOM BUT YOU SHOULD BECAUSE IT CAN BE SOMETHING VERY SERIOUS SHE WILL BE UPSET BUT LETTING HER KNOW IS THE FIRST STEP AND SEE WHAT GOES FROM THERE I HOPE THIS HELP

Yes tell your mom because this can be anything from a simple infection to an STD to something as bad as cancer. Please tell your mom!!!