I had a full STD test a few months ago that came out normal. Over the past several years, I have had occurrences of vaginal and anal itching, which lately has been pretty bad. Now I have noticed some bumps around the opening of my vagina, near the perineum, and some dry, cracked skin in the anal area. The bumps don't really look like any pictures of warts that I've seen, but they sometimes itch and are a little sore to the touch. Could they just be the result of friction from tampons or sex that isn't lubricated enough? Or from scratching? Or is this an infection?

been checked out fully for STDS and cam out all clean...even did a skin scraping of bumps and only conclusive thing doctor couls say was a very bad bacterial infection....it clears up some with AMpicillin...but can have a tendency to return... :-(

I HAVE HAD THE SAME THING AND GOT THE SAME RESPONSE FROM MY DR. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS OFF AND ON BUT MORE ON. ANTIBIOTIC DIDN'T HELP AT ALL AND THEN 2 DOSES OF YEAST INFECTION MEDICINE SEEMED TO MAKE IT A LITTLE BETTER FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS BUT NOW IT'S BACK AGAIN. MAYBE WE NEED TO BE SWABBED TO SEE WHAT KIND OF BACTERIA IS THERE. MAYBE WE ARE BEING TREATED WITH THE WRONG ANTIBIOTIC IF IT IS BACTERIA

I have exactly the same problem. Did you ever find an answer? I did have very very bad thrush a few months ago after antibiotics. I went to the GUM clinic in case it was anything else but got given the all clear. Now a bit worried that the symptoms have made a come back.

I have had the same exact thing going on only I know for 100% fact it is not genital warts, because I have had them before I know what they feel like and I was recently tested and somehow my body completely kicked the virus. They do not spread and I have also been treated for yeast infection and Bacterial vaginosis, i felt very little relief after my treatments. The last Dr. I saw refered me to a Dermatologist and stated that she thinks these are caused by off-key hormone levels, and skin allergies to TP and anything scented. I would not recommend using any type of scented soap, or Toilet paper that is like sand paper or gives off lint. Also with my symptoms I have noticed that my skin is so dry around my anus that when I wipe i occasionally bleed and have almost scratch like marks on my peranuem and swelling and redness. Again I was tested for both Herpes and Genital warts and nothing came up... I also noticed that my symptoms appeared less when I was on my period, but then would spark back up once it stopped. I am slightly concerned that it could be cancer because within the past six months my period cramps have become almost so severe I cannot stand.

I too have had the same issue for a few years with both the vaginal and anus areas, but it's gotten really bad recently.  My tests for STDs have always come out negative and I've been with the same partner for two years and we don't have intercourse or anal sex.  Only recently did I get two little bumps on the outside of my vagina and they are in areas that itch the most so I figured it must've been from scratching.  I always thought it was a hormone issue but because the itching has increased, I feel that it's maybe caused by stress and it feels like I have OCD when it comes to scratching it.  I will scratch until it's sore and I can't take the pain anymore.  This makes it hard to wipe after  going to the bathroom but I'm so scared of not being clean that I will wipe anyway until it bleeds.  If anyone has the same issue I'm describing, I really think it's a psychological issue and needs to be looked at from a medical doctor and a maybe talking to a therapist. 

bacterial vaginosis can be controlled by using a biotic like acidophilus pills over the counter (walgreens). Get the billion culture dose not million

Omg I've been like this for 3 weeks now! It's really annoying and I know this is bad but I tried googling symptoms and they all point out that it could be anal fission, yeast infection or pinworms!!! I'm so sared. I also got one small bump down there but I'm not sure if that's cause I shaved a little bit down there for the first time. I really don't want pinworms ew! But my anal been really itchy and same with the space between my vagina and anal. Embarrassing. Oh and I never had sex so it can't be std's

exactly what I'm feeling! if anything is new recently like toilet paper or underwear, switch it up and use an anti-itch cream. its been working for me!

Ask your doc about lichten sclerosis !!!   Good luck

I've had the same symptoms also. I went to by OB GYN when it first started, they sent me to a dermatologist and she told me it is from shaving down there. I've been shaving for over 15 years so I don't understand why it suddenly started. I'm about to call the dermatologist again because the itching is unbearable at times, I have scratched myself open and it is horrible when washing or wiping. I have been tested for STDs also. It's very aggravating not knowing what is causing this and why it suddenly started.

I Have Itching In My Vagina And Little Bumps That Bleed When I Stratch On One Sude Of My Vagina! And I Don't Know What It Is, Does Anyone Have A Clue ?

I have the same thing. I'm pregnant and got treated for vaginosis and then for yeast infection. Bumps never left. Discharge left for awhile but came back. I hate this. I want to please my man.

I have flat areas that almost look like burns.  There is cracking in the rectal area and intense itching if I touch the areas...as in wiping.  I saw a rectal doctor and she suggested some kind of allergy like soap or wet wipes.  I disagree.  I have noticed the irritation is actually inside the rectum. 

I've been using oil of oregano for the past 3 days.  It burns, but knowing the burning might be helping makes it bearable.  And anything beats the itching!  I hope this works, and I've noticed the morning after I put the oil of oregano on the areas that they form a kind of 'skin' over the tops of them, like they are trying to heal.  I'm also taking pro-biotics thinking this could be an imbalance from taking a lot of anti-biotics. 

It is too soon to say if this is working.  I'm leaning toward this being some sort of psoriasis.  The cracks, the whelps that are flat looking and round in shapes from the size of a pea to a half dollar, and the internal inflamation all make me think psoriasis. 

I welcome the burning over the itching anyday.  I use Wellness 70% oil of oregano.  It is found at health food stores.  I also take 5 drops daily in water, chased with a swig of about a teaspoon of honey to get rid of the burning and the taste in my mouth. 

To apply to the rectal area, I use 3 q tips, which were soaked with the oil of oregano.  The bottle has a dropper that comes in it.  I then treat the outer areas first, then the rectum.  After the outside of the rectum are covered with oil, I insert the 3 q tips into the rectum about an inch and roll them around to try to put the oil on the inside of me.  It feels like it is relieving the itch.  At any count, at least it changes the itch to a burn...and that's better than itching, in my book!  Good luck to all of us!  This is horrible...I hate it.

I have had the same issues as most posts above and have put of seeing a doctor for ONLY ONE DAY and in that matter of time it has gotten a lot worse. Started off with a little pain and two lumps. I now have lumps covering the clitoris area and cannot move much. I have been told my an online doctor it is most likely an infection/yeast/thrush but a really bad case.

that is all i can say for now..