Okay so i cant talk to a doctor or parent about this im pretty much on my own..so im having this red rash all over my vagina and it hurts and its itchy i dont think it could be herpes becuase im still a virgin but i have had lip contact with multiple guys...i dont want to shave anymore becuase im scared thats the cuase of it but i neeed to shave to feel less self consious but i dont know what to do about all theese issues?? Somebody please help mee!!! :S

Since your still a virgin...you can eliminate and sexually transmitted diseases like clhamidiya or gohnorrea...when you say you've had lip contact with multiple guys..do you mean on the mouth? Cause if you mean on your mouth, theres no possibility that anything caught from kisses can go to your vagina. Shaving could have been the cause, but in most cases it's probably not from shaving. Is the rash on the surface of the vagina..or on the inside of your vaginal lips? Are you sure the discharge is yellow? Cause it sounds like youve got a yeast infection. Which you don't need to get from anything..they can just come and go in a womans life all on their own...i kno it sucks...i literally recently had one...but since i'm sexually active i was scared it could have been something else...if you don't mind me asking..how old are you that you can tell your parents? or go to a doctor? What state do you live in...not what town..just what state cause there are places you can go without telling your parents, and it's all confidential when you go which means the doctors can't tell your parents..ever! It's called Planned Parenthood...ever heard of them? Sorri..i'm not trying to talk to you like your young or anything but i'm just really trying to help you out, cause i've been in your shoes before. If it is a yeast infection, which im letting you know isn't a big deal..if you told someone in your family they would help you. it's nothing to be embarrassed about. But you do need to go to a doctor, cause it won't go away. It needs to be treated, or it will just get worse and start to hurt even more!! They get itchy, and if you scratch it jus keeps itching and it gets more red and it starts to feel raw..and might bleed a lil like a cut..and cause of the itching and scratching or even if you don't scratch and just try and rub the itch it'll still hurt and get worse..and wen you go to pee it will burn..ouch! ugh..i hate yeast infections. but seriously read this carefully and answer the questions i asked so i can help you better..and seriously if you really can't tell your parents or go to a doctor without ur parents..i'd like to help by sending information to you bout a planned parenthood or something in your area you might be able to walk to or take bus or taxi too, or have a friends mom take you or something. But it won't get better without treatment...if you can get some money and get to a store you can find things in like the tampon and pads isle in a grocery store and find things like monostat that helps treat yeast infections. Most of them are like 3 day or 7 day creams you can take to make it go away, but after the 3 or 7 days of using a cream like monostat and you still have the itch..then you most def need a doctor. I hope i helped a lot! And get back to me about it..I'd like to kno i helped or made you feel better or related to you...

Quote:

Put your quote text here...

Okay, umm im 14 and my parents dont even think i like guys yet..i dont want to go to a doctor becuase i wont be able to awnser questions with my mom there becuase i have made out with at least 5 guys and ahe doesnt even think ive had my first kiss...i am pretty young so i dont mind and no i dont know them ive never heard of them either but also im in canada not the usa soo i dont relly know if you would know anything here....do you think the rash is from the yeast infection or do you know how i can get rid of it? :S...You are very helpful and im glad you replyed becuas even tho i dont know you you seem like you understand :/

Quote:

Put your quote text here...

Oh and the rash is on the outside of the vagina and its a yellow yes

yellow discharge is a sign of infection.. you have to get antibiotics to get rid of it. If you let it go it will just get worse, it will not go away on its own. It needs the antibiotics to kill the bacteria. Just keep it clean, wipe front to back, cotton underwear, etc helps to keep the infections away. But you need to see a dr before it gets worse. See if in your town you have a planned parenthood, or some sort of similar clinic. They are confidential (so your parents dont have to know that you went), and the cost is based off your age, income, and if youre a student. They will give you the antibiotics for it right in the office. But if you tell your mom, or parent, then they can help you. Infections are common and happen to the majority of people, mostly women. Nothing to be ashamed of! The sooner you get checked, the sooner you will feel better. 

I'm so happy I'm not alone. I'm 14 and I have the exact same thing and I'm too scared to shave cause it might scratch the rash. I'm too scared to tell my mom because we don't really talk about this stuff. And in health they have been saying that these things are symptoms of herpes and stuff, but I am a virgin and haven't done anything like that. I'm so scared that something bad will turn up and I'm also scared of the doctors office haha. It's kinda embarrassing to tell my mom../: I haven't even started my period yet!

Ey, I just got help right now. I've got yeast infection too. My hubby is freaked out... Hahaha atleast now I will try out Monostat. I hope it works

Im 13 in scared i had sex an he came in me so now i dont know what to do

I want to know i have a rash im a virgin & havent made out or anything it came out of no were im not allergic & i really dont want to tell my mom yet it itches and it's on the outside of my virgina

uhm am stressed.I have a rush around my vagina.is itching..mostly when the discharge gets out..and I cnt tell my parents because am no longer a virgin.

Eh go to the doctor probably because you might be pregnant

What if u don't use treatments it wont go away on its on

I have rash in my vagina

I have the same problem and I haven't had sex or made out either

same thing with me, though it doesnt itch, is yours gone yet, and oi it did, how long did it last and how did you get rid of it?