Hi, it was my first time as a bottom we used a condom, It was a bit painful for me. When I went to take a shower and I was cleaning my anus, I noticed I had some weird Mucous Fluid  almost like semen but like more thick and yellowish in my anus. I freaked out. What this could be? , is this normal?.  

Its just your poop and that person's cum together

Uh Am I at risk of VIH?

maybe check how it smells. i know rhat souns weird. but if its no smell/faint smell of well poop. then that means its just a mix of poop. but if it has a strong smell. maybe see a doctor

I cant unfortunately , I Cleaned everything I was, I am very confuse. Don't remember a smell particularly, I remember the texture it was like sticky thick jelly. I never saw this before, not even once in the past while cleaning my anus and I clean it very deep everyday. I think it had something to do with my first Anal sex, tough I dunno how could there be semen when we used a condom. I'm confuse.