My bf and I had anal sex and he came inside. The next morning I was in a bit of discomfort. I went to the bathroom like 5 times, and there was cramping. I was just wondering if this was normal and my body was just ridding of the seman. Does this happen to everyone? Am I abnormal?

This is probably a result of his semen in your colon. You may want to go to the bathroom immediately after anal sex and expel as much of his semen as possible. In time, your body may acclimate itself to having his semen in your ass. That's what happened with my wife. She had a similar reaction, with cramping and diarrhea. Over time we found her body had adjusted to it. Now, I sometimes cum as many as three times in one session and she doesn't feel any need to use the restroom afterward, and feels fine the next day.

Thanks. Yea, it can get pretty messy. It was also the first time. I'm hoping it's not like that all the time.

hi there

i'm an anal lover but that has often come at a price and a few costly lessons, which i have learnt to overcome with trial and error.

my first anal experience was very painful as the guy was huge and i wasn't prepared for it. i cramped up the whole time but kept with it cos i thought it would be better in a few minutes, which it wasn't. after that i tried different things, different ways, read up a lot about it, the pro's the con's etc. i am now in a better position to know that if you go anal, you don't do normal sex so that you don't spread the germs from the one to the other.

the best comment i can give is what works for me. the guy mustn't be fully erect, you must be VERY wet around the anus (since there isn't much natural lubrication in that area) which you can stimulate yourself to get wet the let the penis bring it back to your anus by rubbing against the vaginal area then moving to your anil area. do that a few times to get enough moisture there. then, let him gently press himself in inch by inch. a little bit in, then out, a little bit further in, then out, etc until its relaxed enough for him to go in all the way. then let him stay in you like that for a few seconds so your insides can adjust then you should be good to go. rem, it's not normal sex so its not done the way normal sex is done. listen to your body, if its sore at any point, stop. you'll only do yourself damage and you'll have to live with the pain for the next few days and its not a nice pain believe me.

the bad i've had ranges from the skin tearing slightly enough to bleed and being uable to pass a stool for a day or so, constipation or slight runny tummy. the upset tummy i can't comment on as it depends on how your system is at the time. i've pretty much learnt that if i'm constipated a day or so before anal helps as it loosens it up as the semen makes it softer. don't ask me the technical how's and why's, i just know that work for me.

please ladies, make sure you're clean inside for you man. the last thing he needs to see is some brown stuff at the end of his manhood :)

Thank you for the advice.. My BF and I had butt sex last night. He wanted too. I have never done that before. But I wanted to please him. So I let him. It really hurt. I was crying the whole time he was hummping me.. I didnt want to tell him to stop because he said it felt good and I didnt want to hurt his feelings by telling him to stop. After a while he came in me, my butt contracted, I orgasmed with him, which took some of the pain away. After he came in me, he stopped for a mint. and kept going. Again I didnt tell him to stop.it didnt hurt as much i noticed, i thinkk cause he had cummed in me and i was extra wet down there. He cam 3 times in me last night. This morning when I woke up though, I has the runns, and cramping really bad. I dont know If I will let him do that again. I wanted to try it. I dont like the runs and I dont like the cramping. I do know that orgasming did take some of the pain away during butt sex and when he came in me.
My AIM is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

at least his breath was fresh?? LMFAO

Over time we found her body had adjusted to it. Now, I sometimes cum as many as three times in one session and she doesn't feel any need to use the restroom afterward, and feels fine the next day.[/quote wrote:

I was wondering if there was any way of preventing it at all? I don't know if my body will adjust to it but is there anything you did before your wife adjusted to help prevent the cramping and such?

I was wondering if there was anything you did to prevent the diarrhea and cramps before your wife's body adjusted to it?

I'm male and have been the recipient in anal sex. When my GF was pegging me I had no pain, cramping or loose stools. Not afterward nor the next day. When I di her ass it was the same for her. We use lots of KY or other water based lube and of course were both freshly showered. If I feel that I have a load and can not force a bowel movement then I do an enema. The volume of water in the enema may cause the runs afterward, as well as the volume of lube used. But semen does not! The action of having an object pumping in and out of your anus does stimulate the colon to move thus expelling any fecal matter.

Advice, start small like fingers, and train your ass to accept his staff. Fun for all and no babies!

I'm male and have been the recipient in anal sex. When my GF was pegging me I had no pain, cramping or loose stools. Not afterward nor the next day.
That's because your girlfriend can't shoot her load in you!
The volume of water in the enema may cause the runs afterward, as well as the volume of lube used. But semen does not! Semen is a lubricant in itself and contains chemicals that can help kick off labour so I'm sure it can kick off a bowel movement too.

If you have anything further up in your colon then semen can loosen up the start and help the rest move down. Everyone I have spoken to has experienced this (men as well as women) so it's perfectly normal. The veterans recommend sitting on the loo for a bit to expel any remenants after anal sex.

at least his breath was fresh?? LMFAO  

Hey don't hate. That joke was hilarious, it make me laugh out loud to myself for about 5 minutes clear.

yes it does. Sometimes I cant poop..

I also have loose stools after anal sex.  It's not anything to be worried about really.  Just a natural reaction to your colon having semen injected into it.  

However, for those of you that are talking about painful anal, I have some very important advice that you should listen to: If it hurts, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!  To really maximize your pleasure with anal, and it can feel AMAZING, you have to do it right.  First off, don't start with the penis.  You need to prepare the way, and normal foreplay just isn't enough when it comes to anal.  Start with a finger or, if you're really committed to it, anal beads.  ALWAYS USE LUBRICANT.  Water based lube is the best in my opinion, but oil based works as well.  I wouldn't use silicone based because it can't be used with a condom, so if you want to use it vaginally and with a condom, you will have a very unpleasant surprise when the silicone breaks down the latex.  Once the finger or the beads can be fully inserted without pain (TAKE IT SLOW!), then you're probably ready for the penis.  That doesn't mean that you should just shove it in.  That's just asking for a tear.  Use lube on the penis as well.  You don't make natural lubricant in your ass, so you have to supplement with other things.  Trust me, it's fifteen dollars that you won't regret spending.  Take it slow, be patient.  If you are, then it will feel nice for BOTH PARTIES.  And that's, ultimately, the goal of sex.  Be nice to your body and you will be rewarded.  

Yes you are abnormal, you anus is made to get rid of waste matter not for sex. use your brain. You will end up having a prolapse of the anus and then you will forget about all the fun you had. use it for what it is meant for, not for what your partner want. he will not be the one to sit in nappies one day
listen to your body, not your brain or hormones