Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I'm interested to find out some stuff about anal sex. I'm in one long relationship with my boyfriend and we are having a great time together.
You see, about a month ago he recommended me anal sex. I refused it, but not because I would not like it but because I don’t have some crucial informations about it.
So, I would like to find out some information such as- is it dangerous because of infections, could it cause any damage to my anus and what’s the most important- could my boyfriend perform an oral sex after anal sex?
Please help me to find answers to these questions!

Hi. I was a medical worker and I know some facts about anal sex and I will gladly share them with you. Anal sex could be a real threat to man’s and to woman’s health because thousands of bacterias that can be found in woman rectal bowel. So, crucial thing you should know is that condom must be involved all the time. You also need to take the whole process slowly because damage can be done to the anus unless care is taken. I don’t know are you aware of the fact that anus, unlike the vagina, does not lubricate when the woman is sexually aroused so your boyfriend would have to use a lot of lubricants. The most important thing- you should never practice vaginal sex after anal intercourse; not without changing condom and washing genitals because some serious vaginal infections could be caused!

Great advice aoki!

You should never put anything into your vagina after it has been in your anus unless it has been washed very well. Always use protection when having anal sex and by all means please use a good personal lubricant. You may have to try a few lubes out before you find one that you like best for anal sex, you will want a lube that's not to thin and runny.

Best of luck and have fun! :-)

hello, whoever it may concern,
a few days ago me and my fiance tried anal sex for the first time.
We stopped when i decided i didnt like it, in the heat of the moment we reverted to vaginal sex without changing the condom. Since then i am having a thick, white vaginal discharge after and recently during sex. Is it serious and if so can it be treated?

This is actually the easiest way to transmit bacterial from gastrointestinal tract to the vaginal. This is how the most common UTI develops-when bacteria from GI tract ends up into the urino-genitary. The transmission is not always during anal and then vaginal sex, bacteria could be passed by wiping vagina from bottom to the top or by touching anal and then vaginal area by hands.

Anyway, you know what most UTI’s are like: burning during urination, frequent urination, dribbling, abdominal cramping, etc but excessive vaginal discharge could be a sign to.

I would see a doc and have it checked just to be on the safe side. These infections are easily treated but you do need to take antibiotics.

it is bad to have anal sex then vaginal sex you can get a vaginal infection it is sexually transmited from partner to partner if you are going to have anal and vaginal sex please have the man wear a condom while in anal sex then take it off or use another condom talk to a obgyn they will tell you the same thing i did it and i had to take vaginal cream to help me and girls please wipe from front to back it will do the samething if you wipe from back to front after using the bath room thank you

Ok so me and my partner didn't use a condom at all cuz we've been together for more than 2 years now we had anal sex and then v aginal sex I know that I have an infection does my partner have to check himself tooa?

ok i have a question,

im a guy, who is well in doubt and i see that having anal then vaginal is bad, but is it bad to have vaginal the anal?

and is there any possible way that i seriously damage something?

Better to be safe than sorry, Both of you should get checked out and in future it doesn't matter if you've been together 2 yrs or 20 yrs Always use a condom for anal..

You should never have vaginal sex after having anal sex! Unless the man uses a new clean condom after the anal (before the vaginal). A good washing could also do, but I recommend a condom, also for the man's sake, because you never know what he may find inside your rectum no matter how many washings you did before the sexual encounter...

Best way your boyfriend perform only orel sex.....

i think its better

Me & my husband know we both enjoy anal and are very comfortable sexually. We start out having intercourse and then switch to anal. Then we do shower and clean up after always. Haven't had issues with uti or any infections from either of us. I feel this is the best way to go to prevent uti and other bacterial infections :)

Can both partners, who weren't infected before, get genital warts from vaginal sex immediately after anal sex?

what will happen? my bf and I did the same thing last weekend do I just have a yeast infection or something more?

Some people have anal sex. However, it can damage the anal area. Don't try everything to please the sexual appetite of someone else.
It's not his anus. It's yours whether you stay with him or not. Your anus has to last a live time. His will still be ok, but what about yours?