Are there any people who are into homeopathy and ayurveda over here? I am looking for some proven, no nonsense natural remedies for urticarial vasculitis for my husband, who has been coping with this for ages now. I don't want to buy every homeopathic bottle under the sun, I want something that actually works. If you can help me, that would be great!

Hello there flory1510,

Same as you I have been trying to find some homeopathic remedies for vasculitis but it all had usually end up with no success. So since it has been a while from you posting this question I was wondering have you maybe been able to get an answer to your question, or maybe even better do you know which remedy could help with urticarial vasculitis?

I hope that you have find solution to your husband’s health problems and that you will provide me with an answer. I would appreciate very much your help in this case. Thank you in advance.

I'm looking for a natural or organic remedy for my wife. She did the steroids program and that helped her for 2 years! She was Urticaria Vasculitis free! We were happy but now she is suffering again. I'm looking for info, help or a remedy for her. Please help!

My dear Flory1510, Nerte and Andy, I hope I can be of some assistance in this regard. My wife developed severe reaction to a dose of Disprin about 20 years back, which was suppressed with decadron and Avil injections in the hospital. As the reaction subsided, asthma developed which finally culminated to urticarial vasculitis. She took antihistamines for several years with no permanent relief. Gradually she started needing steroids in higher and higher doses, again with no permanent relief. We live at the city named Haridwar in India. Three years back we consulted an Ayurvedic practitioner here who specializes in diagnosis with the help of Pulse feeling. He advised that no treatment whether allopathic, homoeopathic or Ayurvedic will work permanently here becuased allergens causing urticaria get lodged in fat layers of the body and they cannot be removed except by the Ayurvedic therapy called PANCHKARMA. Fortunately we have very good and economical facilities for Panchkarma treatment in our city which my wife could take advantage of. Her Panchkarma treatment took a residential treatment for 13 days each continuously, in two sessions spaced six months apart.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Dear Ashokji,

Can you please give me the details and contact of this facility. I HAVE DEVELOPED CUTANEOUS VASCULITIS WITH URTICARIA IN REACTION TO THE HIGH DOSE OF ANTIBIOTICS. THANKS. KARMA

FLORY1510, i to suffer from urticarial vasculitus for the last three years, you mentioned your husband has the ilness it mainly effects 80% of woman, so i would be interested to chat sometime,thanks.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Mr Sharma,
I have been suffering from urticaria for almost two years and the only temporary relief I get is from Cetrizine, but the red streaks and swellings appear and disappear within a few minutes at random times, specially in the evenings. How successful was panchkarma and where did your wife get treatment. Thanks in advance for your help.

in Panchkarma, which karma you have done & benefits you more?

Can u please give the doctor contact