Do ayurvedic remedies help? I suffer from constipation for a long period of time and I am regularly on laxatives but it seems it doesn't work enough and lately I was reading something about ayurveda and now I have this idea to try with some ayurvedic treatment. it seems like a reasonable approach in treating diseases and I would like to hear what ayurvedic remedies help in my case. Thanks!

Sure that ayurvedic remedies help. I know the constipation is serious problem and very unpleasant at first place but I was lucky enough to try with some ayurvedic remedies and they help that's for sure. So ayurvedic remedies I use in dealing with my constipation are triphala and psyllium husk, the first one has three sorts of fruit in itself and it is an ayurvedic remedy that kind of act like a laxative but without causing cramping and it also has a cleansing colon affect and the one is in fact very popular laxative. So ayurvedic remedies help a lot especially if combined with a special diet free of sugar, caffeine, alcohol and refined foods. You should also drink a lot of water and you must use plenty of fiber and whole grains in your diet as well as vegetables and its proteins avoiding animal products.