Hi, everyone. My daughter has been diagnosed with vasculitis. I know something about the disease. I also know that treatment requires steroids and similar drugs. I know about their side effects, so I would like to know if there is any option of homeopathy here. Thank you for replying. Bye, guys!

Hello there,

I am so sorry to hear that your daughter is suffering from this condition which can be pretty severe sometimes. Unfortunately I have just heard of one case in which person didn’t want to undergo surgery because of the vasculitis and she had decided to try with homeopathy.

I will share with you her experience. Basically homeopathy has a very good role to relieve the symptoms and cure this condition and there are few treatment options. For example you can use auxiliary modes of relief such as foot elevation, dressings with a solution of mag-sulph and glycerine but with this you must be sure that there is no ulceration in the skin.

And the response to the treatment depends of the severity of the condition but usually it takes 6 to 8 months to relive the symptoms.