I have got some presistent red patches on different parts of my skin, and they are painful as well as really itchy at times. I did a search on google and after reading a bit, I am now wondering whether I might have urticarial vasculitis. Does anyone know where I would be able to get hold of some pictures of urticarial vasculitis to compare it to my symptoms?

I am sure that there are lots of those about on google, just go to google images and you will see lots of them. But if you have painful and worrying symptoms, I strongly advise you to go and see a doctor, regardless of whether or not urticarial vasculitis match your own rash. There are many other types of vasculitis that also need treatment.

Hello there braden1426,

I presume that you don’t have health insurance or otherwise you wouldn’t be searching the answer on something so serious on the internet. You can find some pictures of vasculitis on Google and you can compare it with the red patches you are currently having. But even if you discover that you have one of the types of vasculitis you need to contact your doctor as soon as possible because you will need treatment.

Treatment depends on the diagnosis and on the affected organs and this is why you need to see your doctor.

There is a small chance that vasculitis is a result of allergic reaction and in this case it will go away on its own but I would see a doctor.