Can anyone here enlighten me with details of possible home remedies for vasculitis? I know that not all types of vasculitis can be treated by conventional medicine, and I was hoping that alternative medicine could perhaps fill in the gaps? If you have heard of, or have even taken, a home remedy for vasculitis, please tell me all about it!

Regular treatment for vasculitis is focused on stopping the inflammation of blood vessels and on slowing down the immune system which is considered to be the cause for the disease in most cases. Natural treatment, I think, can’t have much effect on causes of this disease, but it definitely can help in improving overall health, which is always helpful in dealing with chronic conditions, and perhaps it can help in dealing with symptoms. Vitamins are always recommended, and they are probably the only “alternative” remedy that you pay and for which you can be sure that it will have positive effect.

Digestive Enzymes
Decreasing circulating immune complexes may be accelerated by breaking them down with the use of trypsin, chymotrypsin and pancreatin. These enzymes must be given at least one hour before meals. One of the basic concepts in systemic enzyme therapy is that all kinds of inflammatory processes respond to enzymes. Hydrolytic enzymes directly attack the microclots breaking open the clogged vessels and reestablishing circulation. By restoring normal blood flow, post inflammatory pain and edema are reduced more rapidly.

Essential Fatty Acids
An essential fatty acid Omega-6/Omega-3 imbalance or deficiency can contribute to reduce inflammation, which is part of the problem in vasculitis.

Vitamin E
A membrane's lipid bilayers are high in polyunsaturated fatty acids which are subject to oxidation. Vitamin E's function in maintaining membrane integrity might be attributed to its prevention of the membrane damage. It has been hypothesized vitamin E protects the lysosomal membranes from rupturing and destroying the cells

Bioflavonoids
Due to its antioxidant effect, quercetin can inhibit inflammatory processes mediated by "leukotrienes" (inflammatory agents a thousand times more powerful than histamines), hyaluronidase (collagen-destroying enzymes), and lysosomal enzymes (other promoters of localized inflammation.)

fifine216 wrote:

I, too, have vasculitis. I don't have a cure but a way of looking at our problem. I believe it is stress related (duh). The symptoms are too diverse and systemic to be any single thing. I believe that if we can deal with chronic stress we will all go a long way in helping ourselves. Different bodies will respond in different ways to stress so I suggest a common sense approach; PHYSICALLY - Mild progressive exercise geared to your capability, a moderate diet (only you can determine this), MENTALLY - Mild stretching no more than 5 minutes to your tolerance. SPIRITUALLY - Pray and seek God's help and guidance.

Also related to fatty acid deficiency.  I was doing too much Omega 3 when I whiched to hemp oil which is higher in Omega 6s I stopped lbeeding out my lungs from vasculitis.

i am using omega 3and omega 6 and i diagnosed vasculities. should i stopped to take it

There are 27 Amino Acids that do wonderful things to heal and build your cells, coenzyme Q10 is for oxygen that is needed to help out the vessels, 2 Primrose oil (capsule) twice daily is for inflamation. 400 IU and can incress to 1,000 IU of Vitamin E heals the vessels, Vitamin C (3,000-6,000 mg) daily aids circulation by reducing any blood clots and promotes healing and stops leaky vessels. The book I use is "Prescription for Nutritional Healing" you can find it at GNC health food store.
Please understand you need to get your immune system up as well. A Probonics
Can help with that as well. Let me know if I can help you with any thing else.

There is a huge link between on-going Fluoride exposure (municipal drinking water, anesthestesia, dental fluoridaiton, etc)
and blood vessel, connective tissues disorders, ADD, Autism, etc. Toxic exposure in the human body creates deficits thus an (auto)immune response.

You need to evaluate your exposure to fluoride ( a heavy metal toxin in the same family as lead, mercury, aluminum,
cadmium)

With blood vessel damage, you need to monitor your body's nitric oxide output.

Vasculitis..there is no direct home remedy for treating vasculitis, however its esssential to improve the immune system by taking in herbs, exercising regurlarly and making olive oil,ginger a part of daily diet.

Any natural supplements that would have an impact on vasculitis has been either genetically engineered or banned. This is why most supplements are no longer as effective than they were prior to GMO's. The best prevention to these deadly diseases, including cancer is to never get vaccinated.

Are you the one causing the measles outbreak??

This is great advise. :)
Thank you.

how long did it take the bleeding to stop?

No - the people causing that outbreak were kids who had just had their measles vaccination.