Hi, I noticed something wrong was happening to me in the last few weeks. Fever, weight loss and fatigue made me go to a doctor. He did some tests and diagnosed me with vasculitis. I know this is a disease of veins, but I’m not sure how serious it is. Did anyone suffer from it?

Hi, there are many types of vasculitis. Did your doctor tell you which one do you have? It is important to know, because each type is a little different and requires another treatment. I had vasculitis myself, a condition called polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR). My knees, hips and shoulders were always in inflammation and pain. It was so irritating, a constant stiffness in my muscles, especially upper arms and neck. Beside this, I have a problem with another vasculitis type- giant cell arteries. This inflammation of the arteries in upper body, caused me many headaches and jaw pain. Also, it doesn’t look very nice.

Hello there, can you tell me if you took Homeopathic treatment for your Giant Cell Arteritis and if it worked, I'm on steroids at present and want to try Homeopathy I would be interested to hear from someone who has had success with it many thanks