Hello. I just wanted to share with you a product that helps my wife during her time of the month. She loves it! Before taking the product she used to stay in bed with bad pain. Now, she can go with her daily routine. My wife does get bloaded but no pain.

Primary Benefits

• Features Targeted Transfer Factor®, strengthening the body's natural immune response to promote healthy cell growth and function.

• Includes a blend of herbal antioxidants, phytoestrogens, indoles, and calcium d-Glucarate to assist the body's normal detoxification process

• Promotes overall feminine reproductive health, including healthy antioxidant and inflammation levels

For a Healthy and “Beautiful Life”

Scientifically formulated to promote female system health in women, 4Life Transfer Factor Belle Vie offers targeted support that goes beyond the ordinary. It combines Transfer Factor E-XF™ with a blend of herbal antioxidants, phytoestrogens, indoles, and Calcium d-Glucarate to assist the body in normal detoxification for superior gynecologic and breast health. Belle Vie is a powerful part of your proactive strategy for health and longevity.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

U SERIOUS?????? i usally use midol or stuff like that but nothing ever helps me. I'm gonna tell my mama too cause I know she gets it really bad during her time of the month. THANK U THANK U THANK U!!