hello i was just wondering if anyone can help. i am a 30 year old male wishing to develop feminine breasts and have decided to try estraderm, are there any other male users who have tried these and how did you get on?

here is the answer to your question
https://www.steadyhealth.com/help_with_male_to_female_transition_t247079.html

Unless you ment to say I am female and I am trapped in a male body stay away from hormones. The patch will grow boobs but will also shrink you male parts kill you sex drive and feminize your whole body. Estraderm equals chemical castration.

I understand you situation. I am a mature age guy and Crossdresser. I don't want to be a woman, Just a guy that loves dressing up and feeling like a woman (sort of) I believe that the female breast, is the absolute epitome of femininity and unfortunately I have to settle for silicone breast forms. I love them dearly, yet not the real thing. I can either adhere them to my chest and go braless, or wear them with a bra. Women are just so lucky in so far as the gorgeous clothes they wear, the fabulous lacy panties and bras. Why can't us guys do the same and be totally accepted by all of society?

Hi Andy iam with you I wish to have breasts iam using herbs and cream it will take time, I hope you have had success I would like to contact guys that are trying to grow breasts, iam doing all I can.

Hi Ruby Lace love your message I so like breasts on males, I agree women have all the fun with lacy panties and bras, I love haveing them on me I also like my toe nails painted, why not if we like these things

I wish I could grow breast like a woman I am a 62 I wish. MY Breast. Would. Grow HELP

You need to understand that breast growth, especially from estrogen, is irreversible. Even if you stop using hormones, most of, if not all, the breast growth will remain. You also need to understand that it can be difficult, if not impossible, to hide them when you're in public. I've been on a testosterone blocker for a prostate condition, and was also given oral estrogen. I knew I would likely develope breasts, and I did. I switched from oral estrogen tablets to estrogen gel, which is less stressful on the liver. My dosage was also cut, but for unknown reasons my breasts started a growth spurt. I have completely feminine breasts, conical in shape, and my areolas have grown and gotten much darker, and my nipples are very large, even when not erect. My breasts are impossible to hide. Even in winter, the only time they aren't obvious is when I have a coat on. Even baggy flannel shirts won't hide them. I haven't had anyone question me, but I do get a lot of second looks. I've never actually measured, but I would guess that I'm probably a C cup. I'm not fat, so that makes them even more obvious. They are still growing, but I've gotten used to the fact, and now actually enjoy, having female breasts. Having breasts can be a turn on, but you better get used to being stared at.

I am a similar age to you and have thought about having some nice breasts for years. I have started on pueraria mirifica capsules. Now I break the capsules and mix the powder with cream and massage my breasts. I think something is happening!

I have used a few products that has caused breasts to grow it takes a little time but i'my having success ,,I would be glad to tell you,,,ì also noticed legs getting a better shape ,skin looking better & hair growth has slowed down..Legs look great which I keep them shaved & even women has stated I better looking legs than they have.You have to take certain herbs to lower testosterone & take herbs with plant estrogen,,also other herbs that actually produce the other hormone for breast tissue to grow,,send me a reply & I will tell you the herbs & program ....only other way is hormone replacement,,HRT.,,,or implants for faster results..

Also take soy,,fennel & fenugreek & you can do the same with those products to apply directly to the breasts which works faster on results also take calcium with the herb you are taking & it also comes in a cream form but mixing yourself is a little cheaper, the products i'very listed don't cost much & I love my growing breasts & other things that are starting to change...enjoy your feminization,,,it's great...

Well taking blockers along with estrogen will give you breasts,,sounds like you are on HRT..by a physician,,which is great..good luck on your journey & maybe SRS is in your future to complete your new gender,,,you are so lucky....don't hide them anymore dress to enjoy your new life as a woman you are transforming to be....I think it's great.....

ok... please tell me you herbs and program

I was on estrogen for about 2 years developed a 38 c cup was satisfied so I stopped but Mt breast continue growing I'm wondering if that's normal A/

Nature day fenugreek breast cream