Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I would like to find some facts about pregnancy. I'm married for four years now and I have no complaints on my marriage or my husband. He is a wonderful man and we get along just perfect.
But, there is only one problem- we don’t have a kids. Not that we are not trying to have but somehow- I couldn’t end up pregnant.
We suspected that maybe one of us is sterile that’s why we did a testing which showed that we are both just fine and fertile and that we just need more time and pregnancy will most certainly occur. SO, I would like to find out some tips for getting pregnant!
Are there such things!?

I have read your post and believe me- I know how you are feeling right now because I was in almost the same situation few years back.
But now- I have two beautiful daughters and everything turned well for me. Listen, I was also interested in these facts about getting pregnant and I will tell you some of them that I found.
First of all, quit smoking and drinking alcohol immediately because smoking greatly decreases your chances of getting pregnant and can lead to miscarriages and premature birth. Cut down on caffeine because caffeine can reduce your ability to absorb iron. What’s most important- timing! Figure out your ovulation days with some ovulation calendar to increase your chances of conception. Many experts think also that even the sex positions have a great role in getting pregnant so, the position called missionary position (man on top) supposedly provides the best opportunity for getting pregnant. Good luck!

I'm 15 years old and i want to be pregnant so bad. I have a boy frien named Lee and we had sex 10 times already and we used a condom everytime, but he never pulls out, he dont check for holes, and he doesn't leave the space in the tip for the ejaculation. I want his baby and i hope i'm pregnant some kind of magical way.I love my boyfriend,we'ce been through almost four months together. I thought maybe theres a possibility because on April the 6th 2006 i slept the entire day without waking, and then the next day it was eating ALOT! I had like four burgerking meals in a row! He asked me why i've been eating so much. I said i dont know. I want to be pregnant because i've always people dropping in and out of my life and i want someone whos gonna love me for me and never leave.

I don't want to be too harsh because it is ultimately your decision, but 15 is very young to have a child. If your reasons for wanting a baby are not because you think that you can nurture and guide a child though life and make all the sacrifices neccessary, but only because you want something that will love you and never leave you then I would suggest that you get a dog. Dogs are very loving and you can still live your own life. It is also extraordinarily selfish to plan a pregnancy with no input from the father. He will be liable for child support for the next 18 years and I very much doubt that he will take it well. If he is older, then he is also guilty of statutory rape. Your parents could have him listed on the sex offenders regristrar.
Incidently it sounds that your boyfriend is using condoms correctly, the air should be expelled from the tip of the condom.
Girls who feel an overwheming need to have a child at 15 are usually very insecure, have low self esteem and in most cases would benefit from some councilling.
Have you thought of where you could live? How you are going to pay for all the baby stuff? If your boyfriend leaves you, not too many other guys are going to want to hook up with a 16 year old with a kid. You need to do a lot more thinking about this, I know babies are cute and sweet, but it is very difficult to actually raise one when you are so young yourself.

I think that by having a child now, there is a good chance you are dooming it to repeat the life that you are trying to get away from.

wow you are only 15 years old? you're still to young to have a baby girl. does your boyfriend want a baby with you too? make sure you guys make decide to have a baby for sure then you should start to taking prenatal vitamin for before, during, after pregnancy either you can buy it at wal mart or walgreens. hope it goes well for you and your boyfriend.

I want to get pregant and me and my boyfriend has been tring to have a baby but it just has not happened yet. i have a feeling that either he or i can't have kids. We are about to move in this house together and we thought we would start a family or at least try to. :cry:

you are how old and if yall want to get preganat then don't you think yall should married first?

you don't NEED to be married to have a good relationship or be a good parent

however

you do need to be old enough to be willing to make sacrifices
you do need to be in a secure and loving relationship..any problems with the boyfriend aint gonna be sorted by a baby!
you do need to make sure you are financially secure to look after you and a child
you don't need to be in such a rush...wait until you are a bit older if there are any reasons you think you should maybe wait

ghate to be a pain but I hate people who think you should be married. my parents were both unmarried when they had me, led a stable life and I am now 28 and they are still together. by the way, I am married myself but not because I need to be to have a fmaily
take care poppets!
x

hey umm.. you are only 15 and you barely started having puberty soo when you find out more then you shood descide if you want a child bc you dont want to bring a kid here and it suffer bc you cant take care of it and be the mom you are supposed to be

hey i really want to get pregnant and my boyfriend wants me to get pregnant to and we've been trying for at least 4 to 5 months and he has no problem with busting in me the doctors might think its because i have diabeties and seziures could that be the reason why i can't get pregnant what should i do cause i really really want to get pregnant, help me

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

So..i see where people on here are having the same problems like me on having a baby. Me and my Husband have been together for 5 years jan 17 and have been married a year July 1st. we are ready to take that step in our lives and become pregnant. i stop taking my Birth Control May of 06 and we have been trying ever since...there has been 2 times that we thought that we were..but turns out to be false. i know that it can take anywhere from after stopping the birthcontrol till a year...but i'm just scared if we can't have kids.

i dunno i know that i've done the research and i've tried to zone it out of my mind so i won't stress about it. but i know i want this badly..so can anyone give me some words of wisdom on anything about it? thank you

So..i see where people on here are having the same problems like me on having a baby. Me and my Husband have been together for 5 years jan 17 and have been married a year July 1st. we are ready to take that step in our lives and become pregnant.for everyone's information my husband is 22 and i am 20..we are wanting to watch our baby grow with us and not be old when they grow up. we are wanting to be young parents and we are able to take care of a baby just as well as someone older than us.i was on birth control for 4 1/2 years and i stop taking my Birth Control May of 06 and we have been trying ever since...there has been 2 times that we thought that we were..but turns out to be false. i know that it can take anywhere from after stopping the birthcontrol till a year...but i'm just scared if we can't have kids.

There are only 3-5 days a month that you can get pregnant.You need to test and find out when these days are.

You need to learn when you ovulate by using tests that you pee on in order to track your body.

IF YOUR man SMOKES, DRINKS, DOES DRUGS, this will reduce your pregnancy chnaces by killing his sperm.

WELL THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS FOR TOU TO THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT IT CUZ U R ONLY 15 YEARS OLD.DONT U THINK THAT IT IS GOING TO BE HARD TO TAKE CAE OF A BABY IAM NOT SAYIN THAT CUZ U R YOUNG THIS GOES OUT TO ANT AND EVERYONE WELL JUST THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT IT

Hi am 19 me and my boyfriend have been planning to have a baby for a while but no luck i think 15 is a little to young to have a baby me and my boyfriend hav been to gether since we were realy young and it is a choice we both have made?????