:-DHI, I AM A 27 YEAR OLD MOM FROM Denmark. 5 ..kids 4 to 11,year old twin boys....we see no reason to wear cloths in our home or in the woods on our ranch.some mom in USA seem to freak-out even seeing their 3 year old naked.( Many moms even force their kids to wear pajamas to bed.) We see no shame with the body.,.........How were you moms raised? How about you teens?

When the kids play,we see the 4 boys have erections all the time,very natural and normal.some moms say things to a small child who occasional touches their  genitals....,says a parent says  things like," You will go to hell",or,..."i will cut it off !..

.."Now if there was no such thing as intercourse,and babies came from shaking hands for 15 minutes,would you always wear gloves,except in the tub,...and special pajama gloves for bed in case of fire and you had to run outside.

Hi, I'm from Canada and a 38 year old mom to one 2 and 3/4 year old girl, we do wear clothes but don't hide our nakedness from her and she knows her body parts, mommy's and daddy's.  I'll let her go to bed naked if she wants when she is potty trained but she used and probably still would? take her diaper off and I can't stand doing her bedding every single day.  I couldn't stand pj's growing up, they always bunched up and made me feel like I was suffocating so I have always preferred to sleep naked and my husband too.  My daughter doesn't sleep with us but does join us in the morning when she wakes up if she wakes up before us and we don't mind.  I am one of a thousand like this in North America a lot of families are raised to be extremely private of your nakedness and don't talk about it as if it doesn't exist, I am changing that with my daughter but we'll see how that worked out for me when she is older.  Great post!  Hope you get more positive responses

hi,i am a young mom also,and love your lifestyle,i too allow my kids to run naked in the house and and on the property, yes the boys always have erections,and also while nursing. i am a single mom and  have what is called  a family bed and do nude massage,with all 3 boys ,from head to toe ,and not avoiding any area of the body,also yoga many times...when in the secluded property we go nude 24-7,very healthy..... my boys are 5 ,9 and 12,,and i do not  keep any from nursing who wish..( i happen to have huge breasts,and my nudist mom friends and their kids who are over a lot,call me " mother-nature!".andt hese moms and their kids also  all eat  all organic vegan food.,do nude yoga ,meditation ,and massage,togather.with us.Some times we have sports and plays and treasure hunts,again,all in the nude.

sounds very mentaly healthy and refreshing,am a young mom with kids,and have decided to teachthem to live this way....great advise!

I feel the same way I give my grandsons massages and always had a guilt feeling.

to the one with grand sons and also the 2 moms...we as a people forget when we were kids,and loved to have freedom,and be an individual.......i am a mom of 6 boys,2 girls,...it makes me ill when i read that many parents force their kids to not sleep in their own bed nude ir they so wish.....kids that aquire sexual hang-ups becausse of treatment like this....so parents try letting the kids be free and be naked in the privacy of theit own home if they sio choose...and rememder that erections,masterbation,anf " playing doctor  " are normal ....my kids including (,2 sets twins),are from 4  to neary 12,qand i never refuse any of my kids when they ask to breastfeed,or get a total nude body massage

That sounds like such a beautiful way to raise your boys and you seem like a great Mom. Congrats!

Verry refreshing, we never had a problem with nudity around our kids or other families.

Unfortunately some Americans are very edgy about the human body but some might understanding because they know that you are European. Films shown on network television that have any nudity are ruthlessly censored. I'm not sure there is much you can do about it. I was brought up in England but lived for a while in the states. Myself,my wife and my parents are comfortable with our bodies but our daughters all in their 20s now are much more modest. Maybe this is partly due to exposure to American views or maybe it would have happened anyway. Young women today are generally much less likely to go topless on the beach than 20 or 30 years ago. Going topless on a beach in the land of the free can get you arrested depending on which state you are in.

im also 34 yr old nudist single mom from west virgina  we live on 11 acres of land  i have 2 young boy and a daughter  never had a problem untill my youngest son he 14 yrs old he erection ur more long lasting and more often then my oldest son    plz help

Well an erection would be normal in a nude environment that fact that he is lasting longer is he now sees nudity not just a way of life but as a sexual stimulus. He is being turned on not much you can do if you want to stay a nude family just ignore it he'll release himself sooner or later.

We're raising our boys, now 14 & 16, in a nude home. They've been allowed to be nude since they were potty trained. Erections? Yep. All the time. So what?! They're natural. We have several nudist family friends who also enjoy our pool in a private, safe backyard. Our kids learned about their body's and sex in a healthy manner.

DO U INJOY WHEN YOUR 14 YRS OLD HAS ERECTION/ HAVE U EVERY THOUGHT ABOUT MESSAGES TO HELP HIM RELEASE HIMSELF

Males having erections, no matter how frequent, is a normal body function...especially around puberty age as they are becoming aware of their sexuality. Erections are a beautiful thing.

I applaud you young lady!! I'm a dad of 1 son and 2 daughters (all grown with families of their own, now). I taught them that it's OK to be naked at home when it was just our family. I was naked all the time. Problem was, their mom didn't agree with me and told the children being naked is wrong. The oldest girl liked being naked with me, but only when we were alone so she wouldn't get into trouble with her mom, until I had to leave because of divorce...she was 15 years old at the time. One of her friends also joined us whenever she visited. Naked living is the BEST!!!