My Husband has been smoking this "Black Magic" herbal smoke and i hate it and make's me even feel funny being in the same room and i dont even smoke it. I keep trying to tell him that it is no good for him but he tells me to show him proof. Do you know anything about this and any facts about this stuff I could share with him PLEASE !!!!

Hey athurston808,

As somebody who is experienced with Black Magic Smoke (aka Black Magic Herbal Smoke, aka Black Magic Herbal Incense), you are correct! "It is no good for him". The clearly labelled packaging should be a warning "Not For Human Consumption" - clearly this stuff is no good for you. Even the manufacturers themselves admit to this by labelling it in this way! Crazy! Yet, we still consume it :!: :!: :!:

Similar to K2 and Spice, Black Magic Smoke is a blend of herbs (not all of which are labelled) that produced a "synthetic" high. The main herbs are Damiana , Blue Lotus, Passion Flower , Baybean, Lemon Grass, Dwarf Skull Cap, Indian Pennyworth, Marshmallow and Pink Lotus. Many people, myself included, believe that this product is being sprayed with a synthetic THC such as the nasty JWH-018 These "synthetic" highs are not good for the body at all. Obviously. The passive smoke from the Black Magic Incense (i.e. being in the room at the same time as your husband) can have the same, or similar, effect as directly consuming the product - although not as strong.

Black Magic Smoke provide information and articles on the product. Their mailing list keeps me up to date with all the ongoing changes to the legislation regarding this product, as well as where to buy Black Magic Smoke.

In terms of what to say to your husband, I (as an ex-Black Magic Smoker) would recommend cutting these synthetic cannabinoids from his repertoire as they are MORE harmful than regular cannabis. Stick with the 100% organic REAL green, it is much better for you and does not come with side effects such as extreme paranoia, soiling oneself, vomiting, panic attacks, and convulsions. This is a seriously dangerous product, beware!

Hope this can help in some way!

The Herbal King

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

This stuff is horrible! :'( I'm not the kind of person to smoke anything! My fiance convinced me to take a couple of hits of this stuff. His brother had told him it has the same effects as smoking "weed". Needless to say I spent three hours FREAKING OUT! It felt like a bad trip! (being I have never done that before either... I can only say it felt like nothing I've ever expierenced in my life!!
If your husband does this often I feel bad for you. I could not even imagine being around someone on this stuff!
Stay away from it! WORST TIME OF MY LIFE ! ! ! o.O

All of my younger brothers friends are into Black Magic right now. His friend who is 18 years old was just in the hospital for a collapsed lung. The doctor said it was sue to smoking black magic. The doctor also said that heart bleeding is being linked to smoking this as well. All around I believe that this is not something that should be consumed by humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well from personal experience I would have to say its not as bad as a lot of people make it seem. Of course its not the best thing for your health. Smoking anything is bad for your health. But all those people that freak out and get all paranoid must be beginner smokers. If you've never been high i wouldn't recommend Black Magic be your first smoke. The first time i smoked it was a strong high with more psychedelic effects than traditional marijuana. But after that it was more of a traditional marijuana body high just doesn't last as long. I say let him smoke it just ask him to step outside or something. And of course dont drive you have to be responsible just like alcohol.

Blackmagic was the most scary thing I have ever experience in my life. It's was like being in hell. It started of like weed then got bad. It was like everything that was happening around me had already happened before. In my mind it was like I was living the same life over and over. I felt like God is making live my life over and over because I was a bad person. I remember that they were watching mma on tv and the time would not change. All the voices came together and I couldn't understand anything anyone was saying. I really wish I could describe in words what I experienced but it scared the sh!! Out of me. I went to church the next day. What I was seeing that night still effects me today and that happen in May. I would never touch it again. I would like to know if anyone experienced anything like I did.

>;) I have been smoking Black Magic for about four months... it is a "HIGH" for sure but definitely different from pot. It's more of a trippy effect... I call it seeing in 4D!! I began smoking this because weed is sometime tough to find and this stuff is readily available. I became concerned because even though I have been smoking for awhile I began having severe anxiety (heart beating extremely fast, loss of breath, feeling like I was suffocationg even though I could breath fine. NOT FUN. So I stopped and those side effects went away. I researched a little bit online and what I am reading sounds like it's not good for me or anyone. I know the FDA sucks but I'd like to be sure if I am comsuming something that it's not arsenic or other chemicals sprayed on potpourri on the cheap, to get me high, and when I have health issues they can point to the "Not for Human Consumption" label. I am all set with a collapsed lung, heart bleeding, panic attacks...and who knows what down the road. I will stick to green at least there is a long history to examine for long term health effects. I wish they just f'n legalize weed already.

@ Judono, as a philospher and novice psychologist, I make the claim that smoking anything is bad for your health. Granted, I've been smoking off and on for about 4 years now (Green) but this new "Herbal" smoke is not as bad as people make it sound. They "hype" up the awareness trying to get it banned, simply because it they're scared of the ability to enjoy themselves. And what you experienced cannot be linked to this smoke, that is simply called "The Loop" it happens every now and then, and is caused by the connector between the sub-conscious mind and the conscious mind being open. When those two mind states merge "together" its like taking a step into the phases of enlightenment. It's just that you were unaware of the situation, if you were to gain control that situation would have been so beneficial. What you experienced shows that time really is irrelevant, it does not exist. Time is merely created, along with order, and placement, by our conscious minds. Without these fabrications we could not physically exist inside this "material" realm. Within our minds there are a great many secrets and mysteries, and creating that connector between the sub-conscious and the conscious is taking a step closer to solving those mysteries. The only things that exist in "reality" are essentially Will, Intention, And Belief. If we are to will ourselves to do a task, it can be done. If we believe that we're going to do good at something, we will. If we believe there is an "afterlife" there will be one. That is why I refuse to divulge into such nonsense. We are God. We are the creators of life and the destroyers. We can do whatever we please, as we please, simply because we WANT to. We have the free will to do so. To all who read this, we need to open those doors, no longer live in this "dream" and wake up and see the real world....hopefully you found this useful.

Any questions or comments feel free to email me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Where can I read about The Loop?

You can ask me any questions that you have, I'm sure I can logically answer more than 98% of them.

Read...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid

All of it.

so I smoked black magic and others legal stuff like if for around 2 months straight. I only had a bad affect from one stuff that has the nick name "mojo" but that could be because it was the first stuff i tried and hadn't smoked any thing that got me high for years. but after that i never had a bad experience with any of it. I under stand that some parts of it is bad for the body but when weed isn't legal we are pushed to this stuff. I use to smoke weed all the time back in high school and i remember coughing every time but with this legal stuff i hardly ever coughed. with every this such as tobacco, weed, alcohol, etc.... the stuff that people are going to focus on is the bad side. Im not promoting any of this but when you hear the bad side of things you should look for records of people getting hurt from any of this stuff. so you cant say something is bad just because a hand full of people have been hurt by it. the reason that i quit is because of the cost$$$$. also I would like to say that tobacco, weed or herbal smoke such as black magic, and alcohol are not gateway drugs. I have done all of them for long enough that if they were then i would be doing more drugs. I strongly believe that you only do something if you want to do it. i haven't smoked tobacco for 4 months been about a week for black magic stuff and im a light social drinker. and i know that If i choose to never do any of it again than I know I wont. so if someone tells you that they can't quit then it's a lie. it's all about how strong mined you are. so on the subject of black magic and others like it. If you can find proof that it has harmed more that a hand full of people than i would love to know and see this proof. an article say that it has been know to cause any harmful side effects is not good enough because all that means is that one person was hurt from it. If you look at alot of drugs that you could get at any store or from the doctors also have a possibility of bad side effects.

you guys are all pussys what did you smoke it for if getting high would scare you!

I have been smoking weed for a long time. Its something that puts me in a state of mind of relaxation. I recently moved across the country and had no "connects" so I went to the local gas station and bought black magic. Yes, the first time you smoke black magic it can be intense for non smokers who aren't used to the side affects and don't know how to control it to a "good high" and believe me, once you find out how to do that, its so well worth it. I have smoked K2, K3, and black magic for almost a year now religiously every day. I have yet to hack up my lung and the doctors say I'm in great health. Just because some peoples bodies cant handle these feelings doesnt mean its bad for everyone. And if it is, just legalize marijuana. This world would be a better place. :-P

I have been smoking pot for about 15 years, untill just resently i was put on probation. At any time the law ask me to come pee in a cup, i have to. Black Magic is very similer. First of all, you should smoke some with your husband, just don't bogart it like my wife. BMS is not so bad, why would so many people smoke it if it was so bad. Now I've heard these rumars of friends of friends having their lung collapsing, where is the proof. If people died smoking it, they would ban it and that would be the end of it. Thats all i got to say about the subject.