I have very strong foot fetish.I have it since I was a little boy.When I was 5 years old I started to worship my aunt`s feet.
And no one like it even my girlfriend.people lough at me
I want to get rid of foot fetish
I want to get my attraction to female boobs not feet

can you tell me the way to do it?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your post. Sexual fetishes usually stem from some sort of traumatic event you experienced in childhood such as abuse or exposure to a certain bad environment. You have to figure out the reason why you became attracted to feet because the fetish makes it so you need it in order to function sexually. You need to see a mental health professional who specializes in sexual fetishes and get to the root of the problem.

Quote:

Sexual fetishes usually stem from some sort of traumatic event you experienced in childhood such as abuse or exposure to a certain bad environment.

B.S! No one knows for certain why people develop fetishes. Repression and denial is poor advise, like trying to cure being gay, it just doesn't happen. Fetishes don't go away. The key is to embrace your fetish and draw strength from it. There are plenty of women out there who love foot-play. Never settle for a woman who won't indulge your specific interests. Feet are rather pedestrian in the grand scheme of things. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Stand tall and do it with confidence.

uhhh same here bro im only 12 right now and i have a foot fetish i get boners and i also look online for it but uh ya how do i menchen to my parents i have a foot fetish??

I am 17 and I have a foot fetish and I have done some god awful embarrasing things in the past... I hope there is a way to get rid of it...

its kind of impossible to get ride of actually, its basically a part of you i have one and i can understand why people including me would want to get rid of it but removing it from your mind all together is not something that can easily be done. rather then get rid of it relize that its not a bad thing that plenty of other people have it. but dont full on embrace it the best thing to do is to try and control it give your self a reason for why you should gain control over it and any time you feel a urge of some kind ignore it do something else like call a friend ask to hang out being around other people and having fun is one easy way to ignore, conseal and gain control over it. and when your in a situation were you cant hang out with friends find something that intrest you to do. finally stay away from any electronic device that would give you access to pics or what ever that would trigger such feelings even video games can trigger reactions just by spotting a pretty good looking npc thats wearing heels or something such as games like saints row, grand theft auto, ex....

I had a method that worked for me, I had a foot fetish but I made it more of an obsession with getting off... After the first night I did it twice and I noticed an improvement the very next day, you want to create a fetish with getting off to replace your foot fetish. It never went compleatly away, but it made it very manageable

Feet fetish does not go away - I hate my x vife but because we did feet fetish fantazi in d past so I am still nice with her but I hate her pls help me someone with dis

i'm ready to do whatever it takes to get rid of it .. it sucks !

This is a tricky one. Fetishes don't just disappear. It's like saying that you can stop somebody from being homosexual. It just doesn't happen. Every person is turned on by something. It could range from being excited from curves to feet. You shouldn't feel embarrassed about it. The people who laugh at you are most likely turned on by something specific as well. You just need to embrace the fact that you get sexually aroused by feet. There is no need to be weird about it though. I hear stories where men steal women's socks to sniff. In my opinion it's kind of weird. Just let nature take its place.

Hey guys. I'm female and I can definitely tell you that there are women who absolutely LOVE having their feet rubbed, fondled, sucked, masturbated with, etc. and it isn't anything for us to be ashamed of, so why should you be?? It seems that some of you are still fairly young. The older you get, the easier it will be to accept this as just one of the many things that excites you sexually .It's really NOT a big deal---there are way more fetishes out there than you can imagine and this one is pretty benign in comparison---honestly. My advice to you is to find a partner who doesn't have ticklish feet and gets off on you obsessing over them. You're making it sound so negative! Maybe I'm not getting the full picture? My feet are just one of my erogenous zones and I cant get enough of a man wanting to touch them! I've read that foot fetishism is the most common fetish so why cant I find a guy with one???? lol Unless you're breaking the law to satisfy this urge, I wouldn't sweat it ONE BIT!

Why would you want to get rid of it? And replacing it with boobs of all things? That's like getting a car for free, but you decide to pay for it anyway. Why would you want to make your life harder?

Having a foot fetish is awesome. Do you know how much work it takes to see a girl's naked boobs? But what girl is gonna turn down a foot massage? Plus in the summertime, girls wear flip flops all the time. You won't see very many girls walking around showing their naked breasts.

And if you want people to stop laughing at you, stop telling people you have a foot fetish. Your private life is is nobody's business but your own.

I am 14 years old and I have a massive foot fetish on boy feet. I can't resist watching video's and looking at images of boy feet. I always try and get close to my friends feet in the swimming pool so I can convince him to put his feet in my face or put his toes in my mouth. I'm not gay and i'm not planning of being gay because I wan't to spend my life married to a woman with kids but I don't wan't this fetish getting in my way. 

Well,I hope you guys figure it out. I've had a ff my whole life and it was tough when I was younger. Now a dayd I love it. Apreciating an extra erotic zone isnt so bad so long as you always respect the women. As my experience has bore out some women reallpy don't mind foot play. just don't focus on that too much except after shes well and pleased. Even in long relationship. If your alittle frisky and shes not, a combo foot rub for her with some foot worship for you is a win win.

Hello...may i worship ur feet...i am desperate...plz allow me...