my probz is about my gf. we having sex last october 28. then two days after she had her menstruation. and after that no menstruation followed onthe next two months (december 2011 and january 2012). what is this meant for? is this the sign that she is pregnant? please i need your answer?

Hi Buzzzz,

Normally, she would not be fertile 2 days before menstruation, the odds of pregnancy would be very low.

If she had sex earlier in the month, then the odds would increase.

Regardless, after two months of not having a period SOMETHING is happening.  She should take a home pregnancy test.  If it is negative then she needs to see her doctor.  Sometimes the tests don't detect pregnancy.  There are other medical reasons why she may not her period as well.

Hope it helps, good luck.j

Hello buzzz, it is highly unlikely that your girlfriend is pregnant, the timing does not add up. I can tell you for sure that many women can skip a few periods due to stress,or losing or gaining weight. As medic-fan said, she should probably see a doctor if she starts growing a giant baby bump! Lol just kidding, but my best friend loses/gains weight, has a stressful job, and constantly skips her mentruation. So for some people, it is nothing to worry about, my friend should probably get a massage though. Good luck!

thank you, my friend. i will tell her not to worry. but will try to find out. maybe i'll tell her to consult a doctor in order to know her health status especially her menstruation cycle. thank you, friend.

THANK YOU, friend. i will tell her to consult a doctor for her better health and monitoring of her menstruation cycle. good luck. and thank you, once again.