i HAD MY LAST MENTRUATION ON NOV 25, THEN I HAD AN UNPROTECTED SEX WITH TWO GUYS ON DEC 5 AND THE SECOND WAS ON DEC 13, I AM NOW PREGNANT OF 8 MONTHS, WHO WOULD BE THE POSSIBLE FATHER OF MY UNBORN CHILD?

You don't say how long your cycle is or when your December period was expected. But assuming the typical 28 days (period due 23rd Dec) then you would have likely been fertile on 5th Dec and not 13th. However if it were a 32 day cycle (period due 27th Dec), then you would have likely been fertile on 13th Dec and not 5th.

I hope this helps.

i AM EXPECTING THAT MY MENSTRUATION WILL COME ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

That suggests that both dates were outside your fertile days! So how did you calculate your period was due to start 25th December? Do you expect the same day number each month? Do you always count 30 days? Or do you use a period tracker? Or what?

actually my monthly period varies every quarter, example, from jan to march it would start at the first week, then april to june 2nd week and on july to sept 3rd week and the last quarter is the last week of the month. and last nov 11 I had a miscarriage and did not seek a doctors help so nov 21 or 22 and it lasted nov 25, so im expecting that dec 25 would be my next menstruation, but i and my ex-bf had unprotected sex on the 5th of december and on the 13 me and my current bf had unprotected sex also, and then i got pregnant and im confused who is the father of my unborn child. pls help me, i cant sleep at night, its haunting me. thank you.

Monthly periods are often 'lunar' monthly. That is they come every 28 days. Yours may be longer say 32/33 days. So assuming you period comes ever 32 days, your periods could be (say) 02-Jan; 03-Feb; 07-Mar; 08-Apr; 10-May; 11-Jun; 13-Jul; 14-Aug; 15-Sep; 17-Oct; 18-Nov; 03-Jan. So what is the number of days between the start of one period and the next?
However you now say you started ovulating on 21 Nov and finished 25 Nov! So it seems more likely you were fertile on 5th and not 13th Dec.

Thank you very much at least i am now relieved with doubts.

A paternity test is the only certain way to find out (you still have not stated the number of days between each period start). My assessment is based on the thought that your period comes every 32 or 33 days. Is that so?

Usually it lasted for 5 days..

So when I had sex with my current bf on the 13th dec I was already pregnant?

It is your period that lasted 5 days (days from start of period to end of period). I am wanting to know the number of days from the start of one period to the start of the next.

You were probably well on the way to becoming pregnant. Actually becoming pregnant takes several days.

If my assumptions about your cycle are right, you possibly ovulated about 9th December. That could mean that on that day (9th) the egg met sperm that was in your fallopian tubes from 5th, and was fertilised.

By 13th, the egg would already have been fertilised, but had not yet reached your uterus (womb), but possibly did on 15th.

Implantation then could have taken place on 18th - that is when you would have actually become pregnant.

Thanks, but how about the sperm coming from the second sex which occurred on the thirteenth of Dec?

What could that sperm do? An egg, once fertilised, can't be fertilised again. It's already starting to develop with the DNA of the sperm that fertilised it.

If the egg hadn't been fertilised, then it would not have been viable for fertilisation by that time.

However, this is assuming that your cycle is usually 32/33 days (you haven't confirmed that) and that the post miscarriage cycle (you only revently mentioned) was similar to previous cycles. That is often not the case. So if your Nov/Dec ovulation were delayed (and that is quite likely) it is possible that you were fertilised on the 13th.

What date is the baby expected to be born?

My baby would be born on September 8, 2014, my miscarriage was on the 11th of Nov and I had my period on the 21 and lasted on the 25th of Nov.