I had intercourse with my girl friend without condom (after 15 days of her period ) I didnt cum inside and after two days she had period for only two days. Can she be pregnant?

Try to remember don't have unprotected sex, it may feel good now but when you end up with a big ole syphilis sore it won't feel good for the rest of your life. That being said, a rule to practice when not using birth control is to stick to intercourse 10 days before or after her period. This can be tricky tho due to the fact sometimes it's hard to tell if a period is completely over or not for some.
I hate to say it but the possibility that you knocked her up is real! Period or not.
When you don't use protection from STDs or unplanned parenthood, don't be selfish. Think of the stress you put your girlfriend through with having to worry about all the diseases(you do too!), and her having to carry or discontinue the pregnancy, telling her parents, doctor, friends etc...even married couples can be together for 20 years and since you don't have to be tested for STIs, to find out your significant other has HIV or something horrible is all to common.
Be responsible and take care of yourself and the ones you love..good luck to you!

Thank You. But If she is Pregnant what will be the best pill for abort

Health Guru
Is that 15 days after her period started or 15 days after her period ended?

Once the period is done.

Health Guru
If she has a regular 28 day cycle (from start o period to start of next) then you would be OK as her fertile window would have passed.
Unprotected sex is only safe if she is regular and knows the exact date she is going to start, it can be very risky to have sex before ovulation has taken place unless your using condoms what you should be doing anyway!