Alright, first off the following contains very stupid events that will never repeat again, so I would like to start off saying I know what we did was incredibly dumb and will never happen again, these are just really important facts.

So today is February the 27th. On February the 24th my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex for the second time (second time having sex, first time having unprotected sex). The first time we had sex was about ten days before this past Thursday. My girlfriend is a diabetic, therefore making her periods very very irregular, in fact she cant even remember the last time she had her period. This was a concern for her even before the first time we had sex at the beginning of this month.

The last time, when we had unprotected sex, about an hour before she had given me a hand job where I came for the first time. We waited a little while and were just too into it so we had sex. That little "alarm" moments before you are about to ejaculate went off when I was having sex with her, so I pulled out and waited a few moments and released into my hand. I am almost 100% sure I did not cum inside of her (however i know there are instances where it is unsafe of course). We both decided that she needed to take the morning after pill so we rushed to a friends house but she only had one of the two pills that came in the pack. We researched and found out that one pill is enough to terminate a pregnancy especially literally two hours after having sex.

Due to such irregular periods she doesn't know when her next one will be and she doesn't even know when her last one was and that has a huge role in finding out if she is pregnant. Most of the research I have done, however, shows that everything will be fine, I just need a for sure thing to end this stress.

I'd appreciate any help I could get, thanks. :-)

hey there....
the biggest thing right now is the fact that you ejaculated before having unprotected sex.....

firs are you circumsized? if not semen can collect under the foreskin and get deposited into the vagina durring unprotected sex. second. did you urinate at all between after your ejaculation and before intercourse? if so how many times. finally did you clean the outside of your penis off before having sex.

thanks i can help more after these questions are answered ;-)

I am circumcised, I did not urinate to my knowledge before we had sex (I can't really remember), and I did clean myself off with a tissue after the first time.

well the thing is when you ejaculate there is some semen left inside your urethra which could be pushed out durring intercourse. urinating helps flush out excess semen as well as help kill sperm cells since urin is toxic to sperm.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. But, she did take one of the morning after pills so I mean that very little amount was 98% killed by the pill right?

well the pill does not kill sperm cells. i believe it works by altering hormone levels. it also depends where she is in her cycle and since she is soo irregular its almost impossible to tell

yeah that is true. so what should she do? wait three weeks and hope for a period and if not take a test?

thats what i would say. n try not to worry. stress delays menstration. keep me informed and if you have any other questions just ask ;-)

yeah I mean I have heard riskier stories and I am nearly 100% sure I didn't cum inside of her, but of course the friction could have rubbed a little out.

right when you have intercourse the tightness "milks" your penis and makes the residual semen come out........ guess you guys will just have to wait and see right nothing you can to about it right now ;-)

honestly would you say that our odds are highly unlikely that she is pregnant? or at this point is it 50/50?

well its hard to say but im leaning towards the 50/50 side how old are you if you are younger your semen may not contain much sperm if any. you very well may have nothing to worry about especially if she is not close to ovulating.

I'm 18 but I'm a late bloomer haha

and how is it a 50/50 if she took the morning after pill which has a 98% chance of working and I didn't full cum inside of her? I'm just trying to calm myself down haha

ok then how long have you been able to ejaculate for and what color is it?

oh man I'm not sure...two or three years. and it is usually cloudy. clear with some white clouds.