Users comments and reviews on article Delayed menstruation: What could cause it? by MariAnne

syptoms for pregnancy

does chicken essence delay menses? i had quite alot herbal soup and chicken essence before my regular menses date. it has been delayed. i wondered if too much herbs is the cause, or i'm pregnant.

i dont know what's the cause of this.even me..i have also a problem with delayed menstruation.my menstruation delayed in 9 months.im afraid coz i dont know why and whats the cause of this. im trying to asked someone but all of the answer is just need to ask the doctor. :-(

me, too i wonder where did it starts, ive only got my period once a year

me too i have the same problem,i only got a menstruation once a year..im scared too..im afraid to go to a gynecologist..is there any cure? im afraid that i cant get pregnant in the future..please help me..tnx..

it's my first time to be delayed. am i pregnant? but im not feeling anything cause've read the symptoms im just delayed but the other synptoms are not occuring to my body. what does this mean? im an irregular.

i have missd my period for almost 5 wks now av done the pregnancy test but it turned negative twice i had taken the emergency pill earlier

my menstruation has been delayed for six months now..but i never had any sexual activity..my friends tell me that i should go to the doctor instead...but im afraid to find out what could be the cause of this...what should i do????

i have a problem my friend have a sexual intercourse with her boyfriend, and she is an irregular menstration, may it cause pregnancy?? because she is delayed ...

There's some poor girls on the forums right now who want to know about delayed menstruation so I thought I'd comment on this to bump the thread and give them a little peace of mind. Thanks for posting this article!

.,what are the cause of having delayed menstruation although you are not having sex

is it haxardous in health if the menstrual cycle is not normal?

my menstration is delayed 2 weeks i wondered if i am pregnant or what but i do not have any signs and symptoms i see in my body. i do not know what to do

for those who delayed for days/weeks just buy (PT) pregnancy test. its 90% sure.