hi.im 16 yrs old i have this problem that is making me nervous well me nd my girl had sex which is march 4 she has iregular cycle she didn't had her period last january but she did had her period last febuary 8 so basicaly im worried if she would have her period this come march 8? nd is it safe that we had sex 4 days before her period comes?alot of people says that its not safe cuz she has iregular period but she did have her period last febuary 8 would it still be safe?what if her period dont come this coming march 8?what should i do?please help :/  but i look up to a cycle calculator nd its say that her ovaluation is over because she had her period last feb 8 nd we had sex on march 4 today on the cycle calculator its say that her ovaluation occur long time ago but its making me worried is that she have a iregular cycle nd its hard to determined if a girl is pregnant when they have iregular cycle.. please help me so that i could calm down im worried that if her period dont come this march 8 is there a possibility that she pregnant?but i didnt come inside her not at all but we had unprotected sex but i didnt release it inside i release it outside would she still be pregnant i need help ;//

Is your girlfriend on birth control? You shouldn't be having unpretected sex she can still get pregnant from your precum. At your age you as a couple should be more careful unless you two want a baby.  There could be a possibility she could be pregnant but you wouldnt know until she either has her period or she starts having pregnancy symptoms. Your just going to have to wait patiently to see if she gets her period or not. If she gets her period get her to go see her doctor get her on birth control pills.  If she doesn't get her period go buy a home pregnancy test to see if she is or isn't. Just try and keep your mind off things for now. Also it is safe to have sex 4 days before she has her period just make sure you use protection if you dont then its not such a safe idea.

hope this helps.

no she isn't on birth control so ur saying that there's a big possibility that she can be pregnant? what if her period comes ? what does that mean? could that be mean she is pregnant even if she had her period? what should i do? ;//

what if her period comes this coming march 8 should we see a doctor?and get her on birth controll pills?? nd is there a big chance that she could be pregnant from my pre cum? but they say that pre cum doesn't have sperm cell? what is the percentage of her being pregnant from my pre cum?? its really hard for me now cuz she has iregullar period what should i do?

there might be a chance but dont freak out just be patient and wait. If she gets her period then no she is not pregnant you cant get pregnant on your period. What you should do is just be patient and wait thats all you can really do.

alright thank you for answering my question nd your right i should relax my mind nd be patient nd dont freak out just like what you said.
i need to wait 3 more days until her period date come im crossing my finger that she would have her period on that day
last question that chance u said is that a big chance or a small chance of her being pregnant??
nd what if she get pregnant nd i hope not is there any medicine that we could buy to fight off that pregnant??and can a 16 yrs old buy that medicine??

Yes just relax keep your mind off things theres nothing you can do until she tells you she got her period or not. if she is pregnant you can buy whats called a morning after pill but she will get very sick from it. You can google to find out more about it. Keep me up dated :D
Good luck!

ok ill keep u updated so that you can help me out with sumthings if everything didnt go in a good way .
i got 2 more days to wail until her period due date comes hoping that it will come 
morning after pill?? ok ill search about it 
thank you again for the help is a really really big help :)

nd one more thing if her period didnt come this march 8 is it ok for me to make her take that morning after pill??

Ya no problem glad I could help ya out. By the way you can't make her take the pill she will only take it if she wants too. If she missed her period and is pregnant chances are its to late to take the morning after pill usually you take that pill the morning after you have unprotected sex thats why its called the morning after pill. If she didn't get her period and its late she would probably be about 5 weeks pregnant I would only know that cause I didnt get my cycle and I am 5 weeks preggo. I would suggest by then to go talk to her doctor or your doctor. Did you guys learn any of this in high school or do they don't teach sex ed anymore.

oh is that so?? so u mean that if her period don't come tomorrow is it mean that she is pregnant?? but she does have iregullar cycle so how could i tell if she pregnant or not?? but still im hoping that her period would come tomorrow so that i could finally relax ;//
she can't take that  morning after pill?? so by that means i should really consult a doctor if her period don't come tomorrow??

got a bad new her period didn't come today nd there's no sign of it coming ;// what should i do ?? should i make her take a pregnancy test?? or should i wait for couple of days?? im in really in a lots of aw now but my girlfriend is so relax i don' t know why but she told me that this is normal for her she told me that we did it on the safe day because it was 4 days before her period comes and she said that there no possible ovaluation that occuring on that day  nd plus she said that if there's no ovaluation occuring there's no possibily of getting pregnant is she right?? because she said that her ovaluation was long over. if my girlfriend is right then why is it that her period didn't come on her period date?? could it be sumthing?? or it just the fact that she has iregullar cycle?? what should i do?? please help ;//

Thats quiet the situation. First thing you do is calm down take a deep breathe. If I was in your shoes I would wait a few days see if she starts to get any pregnancy symptoms (sore boobs, cravings for food she wouldnt normally eat, mood swings, bloating) if she isn't freaking out then you should relax. If it still is making you panic after 5 days ask her if she could do a pee test for you so you can stop worrying so much put your mind at ease. Since her period is irregular its always changing so her ovaluation days will always change. She might have not got her period on the period date because she has a irregular one. She could be the type that gets her period every 3 months its hard to say. I hope whatever happens you learn from this experience next time use protection. Both of you!

well yeah im the guy but im the one who is in panic nd she is just relax lol maybe i should relax too well she gave me an answer that i dont know if it is true she said that she didnt have her period on january but she did have her period on febuary 8 so basically she's saying that her period came on febuary 8 last month nd she knows alot about her cycle she said to me that ovaluation of a gurl occurs like to the 14 day of ur cycle nd she said that we had sex 4 days before her period date come so it means that her ovaluation is so over is it true?? but i wonder why is it that her period didn't come on the date it should come?? is that normal for a girl who has iregullar cycle?? 

just ask her to pee on a home pregnancy test so you can relax. If she knows her cycle so well and shes not freaking out or anything then she will be fine with doing a pregnancy test for you.