I am 34 years old and I have already managed to damage my stomach and intestines. Actually, I am having constipation problems that won't go away unless I use some laxatives. I think that so far sennosides proved to be the best meds for my issues. I would like to know what are the effects of sennosides on colonic motility.

Very simple. It speeds that up. It does that by connecting to water molecules in the intestines. Because of that, molecules of the medications become bigger, thus widening the intestines. And that makes defecation much easier and removes constipation. Still, all those meds are disrupting the gastrointestinal metabolism and as such, should be used as prescribed.

Here's a quote from the journal of "Digestive Diseases and Sciences" : Effects of sennosides on colonic myoelectrical activity in man

"The effects of sennosides on colonic myoelectrical activity were investigated in man. Spiking activity of the left and sigmoid colons was continuously recorded in seven constipated patients during two sessions from 5:00 PM to 9:00 am. Each patient received orally at 7:00 pm on two consecutive days 30 mg of sennosides one day (sequence S) and placebo on the other (sequence P) in a random fashion. A significant (P<0.05) increase of peristaltic activity (migrating long spike bursts or MLSBs) after sennosides was observed between 1:00 and 7:00 am,and a corresponding decrease between 7:00 and 9:00 am.No change was noted in total short spike burst (SSB) activity or in SSBs characteristic of the rectosigmoid area. This study indicates that the main modification of colonic motility induced by sennosides was a stimulation of propulsive activity (MLSBs), which occurred between 6–12 hr after oral administration, the delay required for orocecal transit and metabolism of the drug."

This means the smooth muscle of the colon is stimulated by the drug, inducing bowel movement.