how bout it? I had no problem getting up last summer or fall to run in the morning, but it has been much more difficult this winter. Of course my wife was pregnant then, and wanted to go to bed at 9pm every night anyway.

What time do you get up to workout?
and more importantly,

When do you go to bed?
just curious as to how much sleep we are all getting? :shrug:

Five or six square hours a night on weeknights.

Go to bed between 9 and 10 PM and get up a few minutes before 5AM every morning. So between 7 and 8 hrs. I train with too much volume to cheat myself in the sleep department.

I don't sleep much. Anywhere between 3.5 and 6 a night. Once every so often I get in a 10 - 12 hour night to make up.

I don't work out in the morning, only after work but I am usually up between 5-7 regardless. Bedtime - it fluctuates - between 11:30 - 3:00.

(I know I am a bad example.)

I go to bed about 10:00 to 11:00 usually, but sometimes I get so exhausted that I need to go to bed earlier. In fact, I went bed at 7:00 one night last week.

When I am up at 5 am running I am in bed no later than 10 pm..and usually about 9:30.

day shift-between 9 and 10 up at 0430

night shift. bed by 8am up by 300pm to run

Go to bed at around 10-1030

Get up at 410 during the week

weekends around 1100 to bed

and get up when Kim and Mike wake me. (usually around 630)

I used to go on 4-6 hours of sleep a night. But, ever since I had mono in college I've needed 7-8 hours of sleep minimum. I'm not sure if its because I've been anemic ever since or what. But I head to bed between 9-11 and get up between 5-7 (depending on workouts, etc). Now, I get sick when I don't sleep enough.

eyes shut- midnight

eyes open- 7:30am

Bed time at 11pm and wakes up at 7- 8am