What is your work schedule? do you have flex hours or a set schedule?

How many hours does your commute add to your day?

it's supposed to be 9-5 but i usually get there at 8:00 and leave around 4:30. as long as we get our 40 hours in and are here until at least 4:00. we are fine.

it takes me about 10 minutes to get to work from where I live now. 1 Hr if I decide to walk.

Work schedule: 7:30 - 3:30 I never leave as early as that. Flexibility: NONE. You have to be there on time...and there are kids to attend to within minutes. Sometimes I wish I had a flexible schedule and didn't have to worry so much about being on time. With teaching...there's no room in being late. You can't be. Commute: 40 - 45 minutes most days, each way (1:30 total). If I leave at 5pm... 1hour time to get home. My commute is not bad, but I definitely have to be aware of the time it takes me to get to/from work for getting to work on time or to my children for their activities.

9am-6pm, 1.5 hr. round trip commute. :x

Soon to be changing though... 8)

M-Th is 8AM-5PM with an hr. for lunch
Friday is 8AM to 12PM

Commute takes 2 hrs. every day, but it's on a bicycle.

no flex hrs. but they're very easy when it comes to taking time off for personal stuff.

I usually work 7:30-4, but lately we are on 50 hour weeks. We have flex time with our core hours being 8:30-3:30.

right now my commute is about 45 minutes, but I am thinking or switching to the bus, and my commute will become 1 hour 10 minutes, each way.

M-F 7:30 - 4:00
Saturdays if needed.

What is your work schedule? 8 hours do you have flex hours or a set schedule? I can start as early as 6:00 AM, or as late as 9:30 AM. I'm usually here around 6:30 - if I could get in sooner I would. The sooner in, the sooner out. How many hours does your commute add to your day? 3 hours

My hours are supposed to be 9-5:30 M-F. They are not supposed to be flexible but I usually show up between 8 and 9 and leave anywhere from 4:30 - 5:30.

7:00 - 3:30

No flex time, but I can step out to go to the doctor, dentist etc..

1/2 hour lunch and two 15min breaks.

8 Sick Days
20 Vacation Days (25 next year)
3 Personal Days

Commute is about 10-15 min each way worst case.

Usually 7-4:30 lately its been up in the air due to the fact I have been traveling and spending alot of time in the plant. Working saturday's now too!

commute is usually 40 mins and 50 to 1hr on the way home! I car pool with a coworker though, so its not bad.

What is your work schedule? Whatever I want it to be or whenever we have an "urgent" call do you have flex hours or a set schedule? Flex, babeee! Flex! How many hours does your commute add to your day? Well, let's see...if I stop by the bathroom and then stop by the fridge on my way downstairs to the computer it probably adds about 2 minutes or more per day.

7:00/7:30 - 3:30/4:00

Fairly flexible.

Variable lunch.

Commute: 20-40 mins each way.

Typically M-F, 8:30 to 5:30. I'll sometimes come in at 8, sometimes 9. I'll leave at 5 some days, but I'll rarely stay past 6:00. My schedule is as flexible as I want it to be, essentially. But if I'm not working, I'm not making money.

My commute is 15 minutes each way. I go home for lunch a few days a week, which is nice, but I'll also have days where I'm really busy, and I'll eat lunch at my desk while I work.

I paid my dues a long time ago with a 2 hour commute and 12-14 hour workdays, and a billable hour requirement of 2400 a year. Never again.

Winter hours are pretty much a set 8-4. Summer hours are 8-5, and if we are busy, we are expected here. If things slow down, 23 are asked to cut back to 40, or take a half day here or there to make up for it.

I'm already going to make less money this year than I did last year due to how slow we are. :|