Hi. I have some sinus disorder, I think it might be sinusitis. I hear people using inhalation and talking about benefits of this treatment. I would like to know which herbs and essential oils to use in inhalation. I would really use this piece of info. Thanks in advance. Bye, guys!

Hi, there. It is true. Many people experience benefits from inhalation when they have upper respiratory tract difficulties. You should put several drops of essential oil into a bowling water. For sinus you should look for rosemary, basil, eucalyptus, peppermint or marjoram. If you have breathing difficulties, you can also try with eucalyptus, cedar wood or pine. The inhalation process shouldn't last too long. Several minutes should be enough. If you feel any discomfort, stop the treatment and consult with an expert. I hope this will help.

Try a TLC Sinus Pac... filled with menthol herbs & oils, it is 1.25 lb & JUST  the right weight. It covers eyes, forhead, temples & everywhere there is pressure & pain. Heat it  & breathe deeply. I love their Just Breathe Sinus blend. Ahhhhhh. Nice.