What is your favorite donut?

chocolate covered buttermilk

Anything with chocolate really. There's a Krispy kreme a minute from my house and I really enjoy their devil's food cake or chocolate custard donuts.

The "Old Fashioned" from Dunkin Donuts.

Plain.

Like me. :P

Cake donut with chocolate frosting and coconut on it.

Heresy, I know. But I don't care much for donuts.

Krispy Kreme original glazed, or nothing. I really don't like donuts.

I do not eat donuts. I haven't eaten a donut since 1991. Donuts are a disgusting work of the devil. I worked at DD in college for a year, Friday-Monday 6am-noon (what a great schedule for a college student ). When the id**t who made the donuts decided to put his feet on either side of the 4 foot wide hot oil steel vat to fish out a ladle he's dropped and then fell in, he sustained 2nd and 3rd degree burns and was unable to stand for some time. Since I was the only one who talked to him and knew his process, I had the pleasure of making the donuts for 3 months. You have no idea what c**p goes into those monsters.

Cake donut with maple frosting. Followed in a close second by a blueberry cake donut.

Both of them are hard to find in this taco town.

Toss-up: Krispy Kreme original glazed and chocolate-iced glazed.

I'd take a breakfast taco over a donut any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

....and we are hoping that you won't tell us!......

:1:
I feel sorry for people who've never experienced the sheer bliss of a breakfast taco and diet coke to start a day.
But when I must have a donut, those are the two I yearn for.

Whichever one happens to be in my hand (or the KK original)