Let me give you my personal best food list. Number one chocolate, number two chocolate ice cream, number three chocolate cake, number four chocolate cookies and number five hmm, chocolate milk. I think it is most obvious I have not eaten any of these for a long time; I try to live healthy so I excluded the articles from the list almost two years ago. Still, it does not have to mean that I cannot think about those from time to time. What are your five favorite foods?

Hmm, chicken meat, fish, orange juice, any salad and yes, anything that has chocolate in it. I am in a similar position, with a slight difference, on Sundays I can eat whatever I want. I call it Waiting for Sunday diet. I eat healthy and as less as possible during the week, but when that most anticipated day comes, there are no boundaries. In the beginning, I really ate a lot on Sundays, but I guess the diet had its true effect, now I eat an extra chocolate bar and that is all.