The dunkin donuts truck crashed with a load of donuts in it.
the driver though has a suspended license and the truck is not even registered. I guess we wont be going to a certain DD for a while.

the driver is getting a couple thousand dollars in tickets, not including the tow bill to remove his truck from the creek.

Was there a lot of officers, fire and EMS personel doing an intense accident investigation?

Of course taste testing is an important part of such investigations. You must make sure they are DD donuts and not CC donuts. And you should get an objective opinion by a large number of trained experts.

Not registered?? Are you kidding? Was this the franchise truck or the DD company truck? Suspended licence does not surprise me at all. I think at one point I was told that 10% of the drivers you see on the road every day have no licence or a suspended one, and we will not even go into expired state inspections or insurance....

Ranger

sorry to hear that joe. no donuts for the po-po?

have a V8 instead

OH the HORROR!!

there are a lot of wild animals in Radnor right now on sugar highs though

In the creek? Not the liquid I'd have chosen to dunk them in.

I'm not sure how they are here, but in Maine, DD tend to be sinkers.

Too bad he couldn't have collided with a tanker truck full of coffee.

They come in a truck? What happened to the guy who made them in the back room?
They used to make them in our DD but the guy who has the franchise bought so many stores he consolidated to one kitchen.

:1: Or Milk

was close to my thoughts yoo.