What is the one thing you do different on Friday that you don't do Monday - Thursday?

There really isn't anything I do different now but when I used to have a real job I would always treat myself to a donut on Friday's (mainly because they were in the break room for free! Who can pass up a free donut!!!)

Stop at Dunkin Donuts for coffee and a bagel

I unset the alarm.

Leave early to beat Friday early rush house. :)

I usually don't bring my own lunch on Friday. It's sometimes the only day of the week when I can actually have a lunch where I'm not taking bites in between doing computer work.

go out to eat

Nothing special.

Intervals :x
Go out to eat.

I have lunch with my parents at the local mall. My Dad works near where I work, so just my Mom has to travel from home. :wiggle:

Make my lunches up for the week.

Generally its the only day off I have to myself. Thursdays I drive my mom around. Wednesday (My Friday afternoon) I sleep most of the day and hit the Wed evening speed clinics at 1800.

When I get home after work....I do a nose dive into the soft..soft pillow top bed.... Or go do work around the house....

Every Friday between 3 and 5pm I become braindead, for realz. :|

shop my face off.

I used to...used to, past tense...grab a sixer of beer after work.

now, I normally don't.

How long do you stay that way?